General Netflix endorses pedo film

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

thats irrelevant.

for one sunny is not their age group.

two. Your children weren’t alive when honey boo boo bear was on.

point is. Your culture, and I mean you doesn’t see woman’s sport as worthwile. They should just cheer on the sidelines.

its only in the last ten years or so with Megan Rapino and her fantastic achievements get coverage.

ive seen you type Michelle Obama has a penis.

i daresay you have said the same about serena Williams
Womans sports suck

Serena and michelle rub cocks together

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Went to the 4chan.
They didn't ban anything. It's all over the place. It's just BS it turns out.

Also first post on /pol/ is a Jewish hate thread attempted to state the filmmaker is a pedo with implication that it's "always the Jews"...even though the fact is that this was an attempt by Netflix to brand a cover for an American audience (nothing to do with the filmmaker)

View attachment 13373
Tim Pool didnt make clear what 4chan meant by "ban" and yea not really shocking 4chan is focusing on the director being jewish

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Wouldn't that have to be done by the viewer?
no. Dressing up and putting innocent children in make up that you wouldn’t let your 16 year old is done by the parents,

I don’t know anyone that would find that titillating. Just sad tbh.

but take it down to the nth degree and I guess you’re right. Who is it for?

who is it for? The documentaries made out it was for the little girls and the parents to win money.

franks little beauties summed it up imo

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
no. Dressing up and putting innocent children in make up that you wouldn’t let your 16 year old is done by the parents,

I don’t know anyone that would find that titillating. Just sad tbh.

but take it down to the nth degree and I guess you’re right. Who is it for?

who is it for? The documentaries made out it was for the little girls and the parents to win money.

franks little beauties summed it up imo
It's generally for mothers to live vicariously through their daughters.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Rhetorical question. Someone can't force a viewer to see something in a sexual light.
Yea that what pedos do they sexualize

So if a smokin hot naked women is put in front of you, you dont sexualize her?

You may want to see a doctor about that

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yea that what pedos do they sexualize

So if a smokin hot naked women is put in front of you, you dont sexualize her?

You may want to see a doctor about that
In fairness I see very attractive women unclothed all the time and never sexualized one of them. Context matters greatly. Little interesting about someone with a technical knowledge power dynamic at play in a cold sterile setting talking about health.

I bet some guys have seen their sister that is objectively hot naked accidentally but didn't sexualize them.

Likewise, I think BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard point is that such a picture by Netflix begs attention to intent, but the actual sexualizing a picture of confused looking girls is done by the viewer.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
I thought you said it was the movie sexulaizing the kids?

I'm just going to ignore your childish attempt to distract from the topic at hand.
They are sexualizing the girls...this isnt a either or here its BOTH...talk about childish

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
They are sexualizing the girls...this isnt a either or here its BOTH...talk about childish
Do you understand the poster was made after the movie?

Movie

Then this poster
1597967008522.png

Then the netflix poster

Netflix failed messaging should be independent from your assumptions about a movie you haven't seen, but also have read repeated statements by people that DID see it, stating the movie is opposite of how you're portraying it.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
In fairness I see very attractive women unclothed all the time and never sexualized one of them. Context matters greatly. Little interesting about someone with a technical knowledge power dynamic at play in a cold sterile setting talking about health.

I bet some guys have seen their sister that is objectively hot naked accidentally but didn't sexualize them.

Likewise, I think BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard point is that such a picture by Netflix begs attention to intent, but the actual sexualizing a picture of confused looking girls is done by the viewer.
Yes context is important

So lets examine the context its 12-14 year old girls dressed like whores sexually twerking their asses for normie wierdos, karens and pedos alike

Cmb is just being deliberately obtuse because thats what he does

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
He's right in that women's versions of men's sports generally aren't very good.
it depends how you approach it.

any man. Any real man knows we have more power and strength.But that’s not why we can enjoy the sport as in comparing like for like.

It the nuances In women’s team sport that work.

in football it’s a completely different game. It reminds me of football 30 years ago. Less physical for sure. But just as direct. It’s exciting.

cricket. It’s slower. But the power that would be generated it’s using more angles.
top flight netball I’d watch above basketball.

womens hockey is more bloody than men’s.

to say top level women’s sport isn't as enjoyable as men’s is wrong. Just wrong.
its why I have a problem with trans in the woman’s game.

did you know about the Brazilian volleyball team that would have smashed the Olympics this year? Had their been no covid?

how it would have changed viewpoints?

no. Of course not.

but I hope this post makes you think.

dont judge woman’s sport as mens.

sometimes it’s actually better

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Do you understand the poster was made after the movie?

Movie

Then this poster
View attachment 13375

Then the netflix poster

Netflix failed messaging should be independent from your assumptions about a movie you haven't seen, but also have read repeated statements by people that DID see it, stating the movie is opposite of how you're portraying it.
Hollywood pedos love it im sure

Netflix is in damage control and the new poster isnt much better than the old one

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
it depends how you approach it.

any man. Any real man knows we have more power and strength.But that’s not why we can enjoy the sport as in comparing like for like.

It the nuances In women’s team sport that work.

in football it’s a completely different game. It reminds me of football 30 years ago. Less physical for sure. But just as direct. It’s exciting.

cricket. It’s slower. But the power that would be generated I’d more using angles.
top flight netball I’d watch above basketball.

womens hockey is more bloody than men’s.

to say top level women’s sport is t as enjoyable as men’s is wrong. Just wrong.
its why I have a problem with trans in the woman’s game.

did you know about the Brazilian volleyball team that would have smashed the Olympique this year? Had their been know covid?

how it would have changed viewpoints?

no. Of course not.

but I hope this post makes you think.

dont judge woman’s sport as mens.

sometimes it’s actually better
They aren't different games. They're the same games but one group isn't as good as the other. There are lots of sports where biology doesn't play a factor and people should focus on those instead of pretending that Serena Williams wouldn't get her brains beat in by Nadal.