Cinema Netflix series Ozark

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
no vpn now. cant watch youtube.i m on ep 3-4 playing in the background.

last thing i remember is a 300 million pharmaceutical deal with a 50/50 split
ok ill frame the beginning for ya

- the byrdes started the Byrd Family Foundation. a fund to take in money and then leverage it to buy off politicians. wendys goal is to be the most powerful family in the midwest

- in order to get power, they are looking to get 5 key players from 5 key states to join their board. the hardest to get is schafer from illinois. a republican who hates wendy since she campaigned against him for a democrat in the far past before the ozark days of crime

- in order to get schafer, they need 150 million. so their goal is to sell opium to clare shaw and save clare 300mm dollars. clare would then donate half of that to the foundation. with 150mm of money to buy elections, they hope to get schafer to join their board

- since marty works for the navaroo cartel. they will use navaroo opium to sell to clare

- crazy darlene is also growing opium against the wishes of the cartel who told her to stop in season 3

so thats the framework for where tou are at. drama will insue between the fbi, omar navarro, his nephew javier navarro, the kansas city mobb, and darlene

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
ok watched it. your video made it completely understandable

watched a couple of your other videos also great
dudeeee, my video had major spoilers for the whole season. my bad. thats why i wrote the post above for ya which was just the beginning stuff

sorry about the miscommunication

and thanks for the kind words

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Season 4 was crap and that finale was garbage the writing was god awful for season 4 pt.2.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
So the new season sucks?
Well the second half or pt.2 is the worst pt.1 was okay but it fell off dramatically compared to what season 3 set up. It is up there with game of thrones for a plane crash decline in 7 episodes.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Well the second half or pt.2 is the worst pt.1 was okay but it fell off dramatically compared to what season 3 set up. It is up there with game of thrones for a plane crash decline in 7 episodes.
son of a bitch. oh well. I'll muscle through it.