Cinema Netflix- Unorthodox

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I watched it. It is really well made and acted. Highly recommend. Wish there were more episodes in the first season.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Saw it the other day with my wife. Interesting and engaging show. Good insight into the Hasidic Orthadox Jewish community and some of their beliefs and culture.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Hasidics are fucked
Hahaha I was watching the show and I turned to my wife and went “I know this is gonna sound bigoted, but do you think they stink when it’s summer?”

Motherfuckers wear button up shirts and coats all year fuckin round! What the fuck!?

M

member 1013

Hahaha I was watching the show and I turned to my wife and went “I know this is gonna sound bigoted, but do you think they stink when it’s summer?”

Motherfuckers wear button up shirts and coats all year fuckin round! What the fuck!?
They smelly

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

as a kid I worked at mountain creek (formerly action park), and hasidic jews would rent out the park one weekend a summer. guys come first day. girls come second day (and only male and female staff are allowed to work those days)

after each day, the water park has to completely drain every ride because the water is literally brown. I'm not exagerating

usually we as lifeguards would spend half the day hanging out in the pools at rhe bottom of rides waste deep because it gets so hot standing in the sun all day. but on that weekend, we all avoided going k the brown water and prayed to thor that there was no need to go in and help someone to his or her feet (which of curse there always is)

if you dropped something, you could not see it on the floor of the pool under lets say 2.5 feet of opaque brown water

absolutely disgusting