General Never fails

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Go to a local uk post office.....integrated with the local shop......can’t make this shit up, fucking dodo bitch on the phone with Royal Mail saying “I’ve put the password in, I’ve checked the username, yes”......fucking 12 people deep waiting on the cunt

@conor mcgregor nut hugger fuck you

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
The worst is when they stand to the side to scratch their scratchers then wipe all their scratcher trash on all the candy.

M

member 3289

I waited in line at the grocery store at the customer service counter one time bc I needed a money order. When I get to the front of the long ass line, the attendant tells me "oh this is only for lottery, the money order line is over there" and points to another long ass line...

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
I feel your pain. This isn't quite the same, but just as annoying.
Took my daughter to a trick 'or' treat night at the mall. There were at least 5000 people there. Waited forever to get into this one store where the employees were all dressed up. It was a super tight fit to carry her through the super long line to get to the candy and wearing a winter jacket wasn't helping. We finally get to the employee handing out candy and an Indian lady decides that she wants photos with her 3 grandkids with the employee, multiple re-shoots in multiple poses. Absolutely no regard for the hundred people behind her who now have to wait another 5 minutes just for her. I wanted to cunt-punt her across the mall but I remained silent.

FRAT People suck.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I waited in line at the grocery store at the customer service counter one time bc I needed a money order. When I get to the front of the long ass line, the attendant tells me "oh this is only for lottery, the money order line is over there" and points to another long ass line...
I can only imagine how horrible getting a money order is in Florida. I have noticed that everytime I go to the post office the line is always held up with someone buying and not understanding how to fill one out. The language barrier doesnt help matters.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
ample time to slurp your icee and get brain freeze then get a free refill. i like the grape best. cherry sucks-- takes too long to freeze my brain and jugdish always is onto my game. won't even give me his leftover vindaloo that grandma makes in the back. makes me mad as hell. that's why i rip out the ny times crossword puzzle that his genius kids like to do before going to school and making the other honor students look like morons. sniff.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
They always seem to be retired and out pulling this shit when I am just trying to get some skittles and go home from work.
Preach son. Buying 15-20 scratch offs at 5pm when everyone’s stopping by after work to grab whatever. Wears me out.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
ample time to slurp your icee and get brain freeze then get a free refill. i like the grape best. cherry sucks-- takes too long to freeze my brain and jugdish always is onto my game. won't even give me his leftover vindaloo that grandma makes in the back. makes me mad as hell. that's why i rip out the ny times crossword puzzle that his genius kids like to do before going to school and making the other honor students look like morons. sniff.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I feel your pain. This isn't quite the same, but just as annoying.
Took my daughter to a trick 'or' treat night at the mall. There were at least 5000 people there. Waited forever to get into this one store where the employees were all dressed up. It was a super tight fit to carry her through the super long line to get to the candy and wearing a winter jacket wasn't helping. We finally get to the employee handing out candy and an Indian lady decides that she wants photos with her 3 grandkids with the employee, multiple re-shoots in multiple poses. Absolutely no regard for the hundred people behind her who now have to wait another 5 minutes just for her. I wanted to cunt-punt her across the mall but I remained silent.

FRAT People suck.
So many that are either totally oblivious to others around them, or simply don’t give a shit if they inconvenience people. Wears me out!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i get these cocksuckers at 6 am when im trying to buy fuel and get to work.there will be some old retired asshole who is in no hurry to go anywhere buying scratch tickets and a pack of smokes .then they want to scratch their ticket at the counter and chat with the guy behind the till

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I get behind people that pay in change, or write checks... it's a given that any line I choose is astronomically fucked when it comes to a timely departure from the establishment. I've come to accept this.

Last edited:

It boggles the mind.
Those people like the attention. The Indian lady was stroking her ego with that scene. People HAD TO watch her kids and APPRECIATE how demanding she was. Different cultures do "look at how awesome I am" in different ways...

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
Those people like the attention. The Indian lady was stroking her ego with that scene. People HAD TO watch her kids and APPRECIATE how demanding she was. Different cultures do "look at how awesome I am" in different ways...
That is an interesting thought. I guess she and her grand kids were on a stage of sort. I dunno, I guess I am too "British" I could never imagine doing something like that. I am hyper aware of how my actions could/are inconveniencing others whenever I am in public.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I get behind people that pay in change, or write checks... it's a given that any line I choose is astronomically fucked when it comes to a timely departure from the establishment. I've come to accept this.
Lmao. I was at Kroger the other night and the lady in front of me was paying with coupons. It was a nightmare watching her dig thru her purse for 5-7 minutes, pulling out a coupon one-by-one, and handing it to the cashier to see if it was valid. Thank God I have my phone when this stuff goes down. I just click our bookmark and surf the site until the circus show is over.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Lmao. I was at Kroger the other night and the lady in front of me was paying with coupons. It was a nightmare watching her dig thru her purse for 5-7 minutes, pulling out a coupon one-by-one, and handing it to the cashier to see if it was valid. Thank God I have my phone when this stuff goes down. I just click our bookmark and surf the site until the circus show is over.
I always start making comments out loud just so they can hear it.

M

member 3289

I always start making comments out loud just so they can hear it.
I do that annoyed exhaling thing loudly enough for them to hear it, and then make sure to have a really annoyed look on my face if they look back.