Society Never Rolled v Rambo v Lars v Tryhard v who cares...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
But put them in a room together in real life and I would bet you could use it as an instructional video for social manners and politeness.

Either that or it would turn into an orgy, can't be sure.
They need me and Vutu to get the ball rolling.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He trolled you into being a hater IMO
There may something to this. I remember when Never Rolled signed up and thought to myself, we got a good new member. Don’t follow CMNH’s lead. He’s the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of TMMAC.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I am on my computer and happy to find those examples if you still want them. I have no reason to make any of this up and when I fuck up and or say shit I probably shouldn't have I will be the first to admit it. I have said some mean shit to Rambo when I was pinked.

Yes he is very naive. The best way I can explain what he does is very passive aggressive. He starts shit. People retaliate then he will post a gif equating to "you mad bro". It pisses people off that he starts shit and then tucks. Probably 4 of us don't like him. @conor mcgregor nut hugger had nothing to do with it.

A poster at Grindr had a really bad case of poison oak. You will get this (I think). He needed a kenalog shot asap. Rambo starts posting some OTC crap for the guy to take. I run it by my GF and she stated it wouldn't help the guy. He keeps going on and on how great it is and how he's an expert on PO. The guy listened to him partly due to finances and the OTC didn't do shit and the guy got worse. He finally got treated with topicals. He got well soon after.

Being exposed to PO breaks down your immune system. It doesn't build it up. This concept was also lost on Rambo. Low and behold the OTC expert on PO lands in the ER for PO (Rambo). A derm had to treat him. If you want to pink me for thinking he's an idiot over this I will take it. He gave horrible advice to that guy over a well trained derm. She actually practiced up there and knows PO too well.

This entire rant is partly why I dislike him also for his Ctard just asken questions. It has zero to with CMNH.

Look in the fapout thread I made. He went after me and white knighted THN. I totally ignored him BTW. The bulk of his THN stuff is in THN's gluten globin thread. I also ignored him but that is where he aligned himself and took shots at us. I will be happy to dig them up. let me know. In closing he's a passive/aggressive shit stirrer that crys wolf.
You take all this shit way too seriously.

With that said, very entertaining thread everyone y’all need to get laid.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
There may something to this. I remember when Never Rolled signed up and thought to myself, we got a good new member. Don’t follow CMNH’s lead. He’s the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of TMMAC.
I got no issues with anybody here and I truly mean that.
I am not bringing dirt from taco bell grinder to here regarding NR or Bloodfist(bloodfist and I have wasted lots of time responding to each other over there, and I welcomed him and treated him with a fresh start) or anybody else from other forums...not worth any of our times.

First rule of TMMAC is leave other forums out of it and just be nice to each other...and if you do not enjoy somebodies content then ignore and save your energy for what is important in your life.

The Frankie NYC passing has even furthered my belief that this place and all online interactions should as nice and positive as possible because you never know who you are conversing with and when they will leave this spinning rock.

Much love to all my TMMAC and Online brethren...respect and good times ahead

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I got no issues with anybody here and I truly mean that.
I am not bringing dirt from taco bell grinder to here regarding NR or Bloodfist(bloodfist and I have wasted lots of time responding to each other over there, and I welcomed him and treated him with a fresh start) or anybody else from other forums...not worth any of our times.

First rule of TMMAC is leave other forums out of it and just be nice to each other...and if you do not enjoy somebodies content then ignore and save your energy for what is important in your life.

The Frankie NYC passing has even furthered my belief that this place and all online interactions should as nice and positive as possible because you never know who you are conversing with and when they will leave this spinning rock.

Much love to all my TMMAC and Online brethren...respect and good times ahead
You have brought our Grindr past several times. You aren’t an innocent blameless victim. You have accused me of being a stalker over there on this forum several times. Kind of funny how you are the one who stalks people here. Many have said this.

Who you think you are is not How you present. Why do you outright state inconsistencies that are easily proven false? If you are going to talk shit at least be honest about it. I wasn’t banned for stalking. I was banned for saying mean things to a universally hated and dispised member. I stand by those remarks and wouldn’t change a word of it. I never made anything up. I simply repeated things in an artful way about things he stated about his life. Every bit of it was 100% true as are the things you state I say about you.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You have brought our Grindr past several times. You aren’t an innocent blameless victim. You have accused me of being a stalker over there on this forum several times. Kind of funny how you are the one who stalks people here. Many have said this.

Who you think you are is not How you present. Why do you outright state inconsistencies that are easily proven false? If you are going to talk shit at least be honest about it. I wasn’t banned for stalking. I was banned for saying mean things to a universally hated and dispised member. I stand by those remarks and wouldn’t change a word of it. I never made anything up. I simply repeated things in an artful way about things he stated about his life. Every bit of it was 100% true as are the things you state I say about you.
I respect your opinion
I still have no issues with you
life is too short for me to hate on people or engage in online beefs

Status
Not open for further replies.