VID NEW Conor-Khabib Press Conference coming up today!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Khabib is already broken mentally.

I don't see how he makes it through another one of these.

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Supposed to start in about 15 minutes...

I'm curious what Conor and Khabib's approach will be for this presser. Will Conor rage again or will the weight cut make them both a little more subdued. Stay tuned.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
lol Dana stood up on presser with no fucking fighters cus khabib left and conor is...fuck knows what conor is doing rn lol

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
I love Khabib for leaving. Dana is squirming so fucking bad trying to fill time. Shit is the bessssssssst
It's a fun and interesting scenario, but I am talking about business-wise. Them together would have added some change to his pocket, even if Conor wiped the floor with him.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Also, the optic is that he doesn't want to sit there with Conor. Makes him look weak. Doesn't MEAN he is weak, but this is good PR for Conor even though he was the one who was late.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Good presser. I’m actually glad they were not there at he same time. We got better answers from each, without any shit talking.
IMO, Khabib seemed irritated and looked like the weight cut was taking a toll on him. Conor was full of energy and gave some really solid, well thought-out responses. My favorite line was “always aim for peace, but when peace isn’t possible, aim between the eyes.”

M

member 3289

Khabib fucking ran and hid again? God damn it.

First the bus shit, now this smfh...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Nov 21, 2015
I'm sorry... You are all my homies but Conor fucked off this conference for me.

God damn I was dreaming of this presser and it was shit.

Didn't even get a stare down. Can someone get CMack a god damn watch please?
I'm gettin tired of this late to presser shit/.

That said Khalabeeb seemed rattled and annoyed.

CMack was at home and happy to be there...when he finally showed

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
Lotta people made dirty money after 9/11 involvement
many are in political office in the US

If the government lets him in the country it is on the government IMO...not on Khabib
I don't think anyone was putting it on Khabib. Doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed imo

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't think anyone was putting it on Khabib. Doesn't mean it shouldn't be discussed imo
fair enough, just seems like tabloid dirt to me

For the sake of discussion...
If he does indeed have a shady shady past, and still gets entry to the country then I would consider the possibility he is or has been a CIA asset

19 of the hijackers had their Visa/s greenlit and stamped by John Brennan despite numerous warning flags and policy, this was not an accident sadly.

asset? informant? terrorist?

interesting stuff to think ,about but I mainly watch weigh ins and the inside the ring/cage action

take care