VID NEW Conor-Khabib Press Conference coming up today!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
fair enough, just seems like tabloid dirt to me

For the sake of discussion...
If he does indeed have a shady shady past, and still gets entry to the country then I would consider the possibility he is or has been a CIA asset

19 of the hijackers had their Visa/s greenlit and stamped by John Brennan despite numerous warning flags and policy, this was not an accident sadly.

asset? informant? terrorist?

interesting stuff to think ,about but I mainly watch weigh ins and the inside the ring/cage action

take care
I think we have our storyline for the next season of Homeland!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think we have our storyline for the next season of Homeland!
stopped watching in season 2 or 3, is it still any good?

FYI the info about the Visa's is not speculation, it is available in declassified documents for all to see

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
stopped watching in season 2 or 3, is it still any good?

FYI the info about the Visa's is not speculation, it is available in declassified documents for all to see
Meh. There is still some good suspense, but it jumped the shark long ago. You got out at the right time.

As far as Ali, yes, I have been following his story for years. Very crazy situation.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Lotta people made dirty money after 9/11 involvement
many are in political office in the US

If the government lets him in the country it is on the government IMO...not on Khabib
Who's the face carrying it?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Who's the face carrying it?
lots of scummy managers of fighters...tons of examples of this

I just wanna see the fights...shit aint a soap opera...great styles could make a fun fight or 2 or 3

lets see who wins the Night

Ferguson returns and I actually wanna see if Volkov can continue his streak

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
carrying what?

I just wanna see the fights...shit aint a soap opera...great styles could make a fun fight or 2 or 3
Agreed!! But let's be real his team are ropey as fuck! Also Islamic righteous anger is real I've seen people, fucking youths no less, torn down on this very site because the believed in the wrong Yahweh. Don't fucking deny it either you fucking pussies I was there I seen it.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
lots of scummy managers of fighters...tons of examples of this

lets see who wins the Night

Ferguson returns and I actually wanna see if Volkov can continue his streak
Tony Ferguson is the hardest fight in this division for ANY cunt that's why Khabib was milling alcoholic cake fight week cause he fucking knows. We'll so though tomorrow night will be the fucking craic.

I fucking hope Derek Lewis can get it done but I doubt it highly.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Khabib is if you're confused.
no just want so see fight
Agreed!! But let's be real his team are ropey as fuck! Also Islamic righteous anger is real I've seen people, fucking youths no less, torn down on this very site because the believed in the wrong Yahweh. Don't fucking deny it either you fucking pussies I was there I seen it.
I actually have no idea what you are talking about, as far as religion or whatever...I don't do that shit...I also don't really know much about his team or conors team...I just don't concern myself with it

I don't pay for the fights and I barely watch full cards
usually 3 fights a card I am interested in