New GPU incoming

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Haven’t been on this side in a while. My old gaming PC has started failing me, so I decided to upgrade. Pre-ordered the Asus 1070 Ti, which is being released tomorrow. Hopefully this will help to ease my computer and I can stream some. I’ve been wanting to stream some PUBG, but the rig can’t even handle the game alone.

Hopefully by spring or so I’ll begin the move to 4K and build a new rig from the ground up and base it around a Titan with Nvidia’s Volta architecture. Just waiting for the announcement for when it will actually be introduced.

Last edited:

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015

Andddddd she’s in!

Didn’t have time to mess with it before work, but got everything installed, updated, and ran the overclock profile provided by GPU TweakII. Ran a game of CoD: WWII and put every graphic setting in max. Lowest frame count I saw was 117 and temp stayed around 54 Celsius.

Going to fine tune the OC soon and see what this bad bitch can really put out.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Andddddd she’s in!

Didn’t have time to mess with it before work, but got everything installed, updated, and ran the overclock profile provided by GPU TweakII. Ran a game of CoD: WWII and put every graphic setting in max. Lowest frame count I saw was 117 and temp stayed around 54 Celsius.

Going to fine tune the OC soon and see what this bad bitch can really put out.

nice, i'm currently using RX480, does me for now, but the 1070ti looks like a beast, apparently OC'd can match 1080 levels easy

Frozen_Rosen

May 14, 2016
i think im going to get a 1060 this week on black friday, unless i can find a crazy 1070 deal.