Society New Gun Bill Would Require Buyers To Reveal Social Media History

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Out of curiosity, you're aware that someone entering a country is a completely different animal than observing the rights of a citizen within their country, yes?
Yes, very aware. Hence why I said, I find it very interesting where once draws the line.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
What's this about passwords & social media accounts?
What are you talking about?
If you cross the Canadian American border, you're required to provide border security full access to any electronic device you have on you. For example, if you travel with a phone, you must provide your password to your phone, your email and your social media accounts.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If you cross the Canadian American border, you're required to provide border security full access to any electronic device you have on you. For example, if you travel with a phone, you must provide your password to your phone, your email and your social media accounts.
That's fucking crazy

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
This here, what do you mean?
Canadians have to do this?
Yes. Cross the border and you have to provide full access to your phone or risk not being allowed to cross the border.

I have heard of people mailing their phone to their destinations as not having to travel with it and provide border security full access. For example, anyone who has purchased weed online.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yes. Cross the border and you have to provide full access to your phone or risk not being allowed to cross the border.

I have heard of people mailing their phone to their destinations as not having to travel with it and provide border security full access. For example, anyone who has purchased weed online.
I haven't crossed into Canada for awhile, is it the same?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I haven't crossed into Canada for awhile, is it the same?
The issue isnt crossing into Canada, it would be returning to America.

We now have pre access areas where those attempting to cross back into America from Canada will get prescreened in Canada and can be charged under American laws for border security violations. Crazy shit considering you can be searched and charged by American authorities on Canadian soil for actions that are legal in Canada.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

We now have pre access areas where those attempting to cross back into America from Canada will get prescreened in Canada and can be charged under American laws for border security violations. Crazy shit considering you can be searched and charged by American authorities on Canadian soil for actions that are legal in Canada.
I blame @ViciousHellbows

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

u gotta be shitting me
that is why you don't voluntarily budge on rights...give an inch they take a mile

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hence why I keep laughing at y'all all of a sudden complaining when it comes to guns
who is Y'all?
I have felt the same way for a long time on all rights
Kung Fu ain't gonna beat a tyrannical government bro

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No, its American border issue.

You're under the same obligation if you want to re-enter back into your own country.
No we're not.

If you have to hand over your passwords and social media accounts and phone and all that krapp at the border that's either a Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto issue or a provincial one.

What people on the "gun issue" that are still clinging to political party issues don't realize is that OUR gun RIGHTS, are YOUR last line of defense too.