General New Irishman trailer is out

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
wow this thing will bomb with that budget even if it makes 200 million.
I have a feeling it won't....
Aw, sweetheart. Did the bad hollywood actor hurt your feelings?

Yes, you don't have to watch it. I probably won't - trailer doesn't look all that interesting to me. You can pirate it even if you don't want to pay.

You also don't have to be a butthurt little f aggot and jump on an internet forum and say you're going to boycott a film because one of the actors in it has politics you disagree with.

Pretty sure basically no Hollywood actor would agree with me on politics, be they tree-hugging liberals or flag-waving dipshit conservatives. Can't say it's ever impacted whether I watch them play a fictional character or not.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Anyone watch?
Watching it now. Halfway through. Will report back, but so far it is decent, but far from mind blowing. Cool seeing so many familiar mob movie actors in the same flick, but it’s more shine than substance so far.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Watching it now. Halfway through. Will report back, but so far it is decent, but far from mind blowing. Cool seeing so many familiar mob movie actors in the same flick, but it’s more shine than substance so far.
Just finished. Bottom line, it is worth watching on Netflix but you’ll be glad you didn’t shell out the money to see it in the theater. It was very much about the story so the plot dragged a bit. It is neat that it was about a real group of people, but lacked any drama or action to make the movie more than just a showpiece for its cast.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i am an hour in to this fuckin thing and there is still 2 and a half hours left to go.kill me now. its good so far but slow and why the fuck is anything 3 and a half hours long? if this was 2 hours maybe it wouldnt be so fuckin slow

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Can't wait to watch this. I love anything mob related, and the Hoffa story has always intrigued me.