New Justice League trailer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I'm not expecting much from this. Warner Bros has no idea what they're doing with these properties.
Everyone raved about Wonder Woman and it didn't do much for me.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I'm not expecting much from this. Warner Bros has no idea what they're doing with these properties.
Everyone raved about Wonder Woman and it didn't do much for me.
I liked it. The accent was inconsistent. Chris Pine's acting was great, but the casting was a little weird, so it was hard to accept at first. WWI was a little strange at first, but a good move to do something different. I liked the way they did the Amazons. There were scenes, especially in the second half, that really reminded me of things Lynda Carter's WW did, and those are good memories for me, so it was cool.

I also am one of the few who liked Affleck as "Identity Crisis Batman". I'm looking forward to seeing if he can keep it up.

I just hope the writing and direction are decent. It definitely would be easy go the wrong way, especially if the focus is on competing with Marvel movies instead of just doing the Justice League right.

Also, I sincerely hope there are future plans for Green Lantern and MM.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I liked it. The accent was inconsistent. Chris Pine's acting was great, but the casting was a little weird, so it was hard to accept at first. WWI was a little strange at first, but a good move to do something different. I liked the way they did the Amazons. There were scenes, especially in the second half, that really reminded me of things Lynda Carter's WW did, and those are good memories for me, so it was cool.

I also am one of the few who liked Affleck as "Identity Crisis Batman". I'm looking forward to seeing if he can keep it up.

I just hope the writing and direction are decent. It definitely would be easy go the wrong way, especially if the focus is on competing with Marvel movies instead of just doing the Justice League right.

Also, I sincerely hope there are future plans for Green Lantern and MM.
WW's accent and aging kept taking me out of the movie as I was trying to figure it out. The cgi looked incredibly dated. FX have come so far and that stuff looked fake af.
I thought the setting was too similar to Captain America.

I agree Affleck was great as Batman, which proves my point about WB with what their doing with the solo movie.
I think they're trying too hard with Aquaman.
I do realize I'm nitpicking but these are some of my favourite characters and I have high expectations for them as they are very close to me.
Warner Bros are too ambitious with their movies. The Batman and Flash solos are falling apart and they're still announcing future projects.
Green Lantern Corps isn't releasing until 2020(?) so we probably won't see much outside of easter eggs and small cameos imo. Manhunter will probably be stuck with tv.
I'm going to cut myself off there. I've rambled long enough.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Wonder Woman was a Cap 1 clone, and this will be an Avengers clone.

I guess there's no need for Darkseid to get involved personally until after the JL wins and Superman Returns.