New Lonely Island Movie

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
From the comedy trio that gave us I Just Had Sex, I'm on a Boat, Jizz in My Pants and many more songs and one of my favourite comedies Hot Rod, comes a brand new movie.

Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping

Comes out June 3

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
not gonna watch the trailers (but ty) and Adam Samberg is very funny on "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" so I am excited about this

also other Lonely Island classics are "like a boss" and "dick in a box"

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
not gonna watch the trailers (but ty) and Adam Samberg is very funny on "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" so I am excited about this

also other Lonely Island classics are "like a boss" and "dick in a box"
Yeah I just listed some of the more recent ones. Lazy Sunday is one of my favourites from them.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Yeah I just listed some of the more recent ones. Lazy Sunday is one of my favourites from them.
btw Hotrod?

I'll have to download that, but is it a movie or series? (I know I can google, but I like conversating)

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
btw Hotrod?

I'll have to download that, but is it a movie or series? (I know I can google, but I like conversating)
Movie.
Andy Samberg plays a wannabe stunt man who's decides to use his "talent" to raise money for a surgery to save his step-dad.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Movie.
Andy Samberg plays a wannabe stunt man who's decides to use his "talent" to raise money for a surgery to save his step-dad.
It's very silly but I lost track of how many times I've seen it and it still makes me laugh.
Life's short, stunt it!