**New members..make sure u check out a fight night discussion thread**

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
First off, its good to see all these new members sign up. I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much, if not more than any previous forums.

I've been here since January and its great.

You might have read about it in other threads about our fight night discussion threads and I just wanted to reiterate how truly awesome they are.

Thread is LIVE. Meaning new posts from other members automatically load and show up, so you never have to click refresh. Like a big chat room, so we'll have like 3x the amount of posts as other forums fight discussions.

For those that can't watch on TV, BackOffWarchild @BackOffWarchild usually does outstanding play by plays.

GIFS get posted within minutes to further the discussion.

Friendly banter and random PayPal bets go down as well usually.

Its going down this Saturday night. I hope to see a bunch of you there.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
it is good to refresh when it starts getting slow. i usually did after quite a few pages worth of comments and gifs built up, and then its back to full speed.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
First off, its good to see all these new members sign up. I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much, if not more than any previous forums.

You might have read about it in other threads about our fight night discussion threads and I just wanted to reiterate how truly awesome they are.

Thread is LIVE. Meaning new posts from other members automatically load and show up, so you never have to click refresh. Like a big chat room, so we'll have like 3x the amount of posts as other forums fight discussions.

For those that can't watch on TV, BackOffWarchild @BackOffWarchild usually does outstanding play by plays.

BackOffWarchild @BackOffWarchild is the best in the business.

Feb 28, 2015

While I'm glad you'll be here, I'm also equally sad that we won't have an update on the double play situation ;)

Fattiecorpuscle

Oct 19, 2015
I'll try to get in this weekend if I can, I'm excited to check it out. Especially since I'm not able to watch as much UFC on TV as I used to... They really need to fix their distribution in Canada, and in general.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'll try to get in this weekend if I can, I'm excited to check it out. Especially since I'm not able to watch as much UFC on TV as I used to... They really need to fix their distribution in Canada, and in general.
They botched the Canadian market so damn bad. Had it by the balls & then put Canada on the backburner, while they went after World Fucking Domination. Completely stupid.

Fattiecorpuscle

Oct 19, 2015
They botched the Canadian market so damn bad. Had it by the balls & then put Canada on the backburner, while they went after World Fucking Domination. Completely stupid.
Around UFC 129 was when Canada/Toronto were the new "Mecca of MMA". Now where are we? The UFC hasn't been back to Toronto in like 2 years at least... And their television restructuring is complete garbage. They went from a channel that everyone gets (Sports Net), to a subscription channel (TSN - at least it's subscription on Bell). The only sport I watch is MMA and I'm not subscribing just to be able to watch a card here and there, or prelims... I'm just bitter lol.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Around UFC 129 was when Canada/Toronto were the new "Mecca of MMA". Now where are we? The UFC hasn't been back to Toronto in like 2 years at least... And their television restructuring is complete garbage. They went from a channel that everyone gets (Sports Net), to a subscription channel (TSN - at least it's subscription on Bell). The only sport I watch is MMA and I'm not subscribing just to be able to watch a card here and there, or prelims... I'm just bitter lol.
As you should be. It's ridiculous the way they took their loyal Canadian fans for granted.

Spidermoore

Oct 19, 2015
How are the live threads for parsing wheat from the chaff? Meaning, can just anyone add their "WOW!!!!!!!" comment so we get 30 of those for every informative comment?

At times when I was unable to watch an event, I found it frustrating to figure out what actually has happened because of this in other places.

Now that I think about it... I guess a play by play/round-by-round, page where users can't comment is perhaps what I might be looking for rather than a live thread.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
How are the live threads for parsing wheat from the chaff? Meaning, can just anyone add their "WOW!!!!!!!" comment so we get 30 of those for every informative comment?

At times when I was unable to watch an event, I found it frustrating to figure out what actually has happened because of this in other places.

Now that I think about it... I guess a play by play/round-by-round, page where users can't comment is perhaps what I might be looking for rather than a live thread.
BackOffWarchild @BackOffWarchild typically does play by play in our fight discussions, and it's awesome.