*** New Members - Please Read ***

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
First of all, welcome to our little community. Happy to see that you heard about us and decided to check us out. We hope you'll enjoy what TMMAC has to offer, and will make us a part of your routine MMA discussion.

A few months back, all of the members here were kicking around ideas for what "rules" should apply to the forum. There was a long thread, with some really good dialogue. What was derived from that, is our Community Standards, which explains what we're all about here...and what we're not about, as well.

Please take a moment to read at your convenience, so you can see if we're what you're looking for in an MMA forum: The MMA Community Standards | The MMA Community Forum

Thanks and hope to see you all around & participating often.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Any derogatory comments about Lindland and GIFS of his fights against Vitor, Lawler, and Vitale are strictly prohibited.

All other GIFS are OK.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Any derogatory comments about Lindland and GIFS of his fights against Vitor, Lawler, and Vitale are strictly prohibited.

All other GIFS are OK.
I literally just said said on another thread that this forum was really cool. Now I read this shit? Sonofabitch! It's the only reason I signed up!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Another quick mention. Don't enter the chit chat thread and get the wrong idea. It's sort of like a star wars cantina we use to say mean shit to each other. It's all in good fun. All are welcome, just be weary that everyone is an asshole in there.

Especially everyone but me.

See you there