General New Study Shows Vegans Are 43% More Likely To Break Bones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Your legs look like Paul Harris only needs to sneeze
I don't think he knows how to sneeze. I reckon he'd lose a game of monopoly to deontay wilder. No doubt hed get my awesome leg tho.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Vegans 43% more likely to suffer broken bones than meat eaters, study finds

A similar study done by the same university found that virgins have less sex than the average man. Bolder and bolder discoveries are being made every day.
This is interesting because for some reason they are focused on the fact that vegans don't eat meat, but you would think skipping the dairy foods would have a bigger impact? Idk milk and cheese don't seem to be addressed at all in the article.

M

member 1013

This is interesting because for some reason they are focused on the fact that vegans don't eat meat, but you would think skipping the dairy foods would have a bigger impact? Idk milk and cheese don't seem to be addressed at all in the article.
Dairy is overvalued as a source of calcium. The rest of a balanced western diet provides more.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this overlooks the fact that most vegans were brittle boned beta cucks before they even became vegans

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Brittle boned women of America fall over every day. It consumes the most dairy. Doesn't make they bones stronger. You want strong women head to vanattu.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Vegans are 43% more likely to break bones and 100% likely to talk about being vegan.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
this overlooks the fact that most vegans were brittle boned beta cucks before they even became vegans
While I don't disagree with the sentiment, I have seen healthy meat eaters become sickly cucks when they turned vegetarian. Meat seemed to at least stave off the worst physical effects of being a cuck.

Anecdotally, things seem even worse than the studies suggest. Every vegetarian I know has something wrong with them and every vegan I know seems to be on the brink of death.