New Title SmackDown Live episode?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Like as s stupid as "Braun Strowman" is, it's at least a wrestling name.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ben Wong sounds like a jobber name.

"Here's Billy Chubort, he's up against Hulk Hogan, Hulk might lose tonight"

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You mean oversells.
either word works, it's like a Cover band that really plays their instruments well, you're just left asking "Why don't you write some of your own music? Do you think the crowd will throw chairs at you?"

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
As a fan. I like to sit back and just enjoy the product. Not get caught up in what I'd do if I was in charge. But saying that. Why in the hell do they make it so hard not to complain.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
either word works, it's like a Cover band that really plays their instruments well, you're just left asking "Why don't you write some of your own music? Do you think the crowd will throw chairs at you?"
What makes it crazier to me is he has an amateur background. It's not like he needs to be a one trick pony.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What makes it crazier to me is he has an amateur background. It's not like he needs to be a one trick pony.
It has to be Vince or Dolph decided he was just wrestling out his contract a long time ago and doesn't care to try.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
As a fan. I like to sit back and just enjoy the product. Not get caught up in what I'd do if I was in charge. But saying that. Why in the hell do they make it so hard not to complain.
Just once, give us what we want. Having said that, I'm not turning it off. Who the fuck am I trying to kid? lol

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Woudl have been good if some new Club members attacked Ambrose during that stare down.

MoomBah

Posting Machine
Feb 16, 2015
I think i like Smackdown more than Raw. They make the most out of their talent while raw squanders it.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just once, give us what we want. Having said that, I'm not turning it off. Who the fuck am I trying to kid? lol
I never thought I would in 2000, but that's when the booking of the Attitude Era lost all interest to me and WCW was long dead.

I'm back because, crypitcally I know Vince is almost dead and I'm riding it out hoping to see the change, but booking is everything to me. You can book bad work into something, you can't just work well and expect yourself into interesting stories. It's balance and Vince has lost it.

I also foolishly saw the Pipe bomb and thought that meant something.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I think i like Smackdown more than Raw. They make the most out of their talent while raw squanders it.
and I get to go to bed at a more reasonable hour. Ends at 10 instead of 11:15. Yes, I know I'm fucking old, but getting up at 6:30 sucks when you're up watchign fucking wrestling until almost midnight.