General New TMMAC policies under ConorMcGregorNutHugger

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I made a thread to prove I was not lying and asked u what I was lying about and I would either post proof or send to an admin. Which I imagine a liar would not offer. The thread got locked.

I have Also been posting pics on other site for over 6 years. Never had a pic come back as fake or shopped. Ever. I can name several other ppl who have. And I had a crew of dipshits following me trying to catch me in a lie. They never did. 6 years. Photoshop experts over there. Ppl gis all ur shit. If it's fake it's gonna come out.
Have a good day Uber goober
He picks a lame joke and rides or dies with it...that is his thing.
Feel flattered

Have a great day bro, enjoy all the sexy ladies

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He’s an attention whore, he likes it.
I don't think he does like it. I think it pisses him off a lot that's why he's obsessed about it. My advice is get over it and put him on ignore. All done then. Can get back to posting about stuff other than explaining for the 500th time how his pictures are real and cmnh is a loser.

M

member 3289

I don't think he does like it. I think it pisses him off a lot that's why he's obsessed about it. My advice is get over it and put him on ignore. All done then. Can get back to posting about stuff other than explaining for the 500th time how his pictures are real and cmnh is a loser.
I have had multiple people reach out to me and tell me how funny it is to see THN lose his shit.

I couldn't stop now even if I wanted to (I don't).

It's bigger than me.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
He’s an attention whore, he likes it.
Some people on the spectrum can only deal in absolutes. Nothing is gray. When he is called a liar he can't deal with it because he took those pics and his life is real to him. I actually believe his stories. As I have stated before 99% of people wouldn't admit to them.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Some people on the spectrum can only deal in absolutes. Nothing is gray. When he is called a liar he can't deal with it because he took those pics and his life is real to him. I actually believe his stories. As I have stated before 99% of people wouldn't admit to them.
None of this is true except him being on the spectrum

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I am slightly autistic and shit like this bothers me. I don't get it. Happened at the other place too and I got banned over nothing. Happening again here. And he is tight w the owner so I don't get it.
That's why you should just ignore him.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I wanted to prove I'm not a liar and then if he want to call me a liar after that he looks like an idiot and who cares. But mods locked the thread I made to show I'm not full of shit. So now he just calling me a liar everyday all day and any new ppl who post here see that shit and think I'ma liar so I end up having to address it all the time. Makes it shit to post here. Idk

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
I wanted to prove I'm not a liar and then if he want to call me a liar after that he looks like an idiot and who cares. But mods locked the thread I made to show I'm not full of shit. So now he just calling me a liar everyday all day and any new ppl who post here see that shit and think I'ma liar so I end up having to address it all the time. Makes it shit to post here. Idk
Cliffs?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yea dude. We know. You tell us everyday. What I'm telling you is it isn't gonna stop. It's a non stop cycle of you posting this same message. You think tomorrow he's gonna say yea okay I believe you? That's why you should ignore him and.move past it

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Yea dude. We know. You tell us everyday. What I'm telling you is it isn't gonna stop. It's a non stop cycle of you posting this same message. You think tomorrow he's gonna say yea okay I believe you? That's why you should ignore him and.move past it
I dont believe anything you say either.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Actually it is. Have you ever been in close contact with someone diagnosed with Asperger's for instance? They exhibit behavior very different in social settings and human interaction.
So are we talking spectrum of Assbergers or autism?