General New tool Saturday

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I don't doubt it

I got mine because of cheap price...still works, can't complain

What US companies are still making power tools? anyone, anyone, Bueller?
no idea. US manufacturing for tools isn't good. Kamasa and Uryu are supposed to be pretty great, but not easy to get...but most of my stuff is Hitachi (assembled in Philippines), Porter Cable, and Bosch.

most of my hand tools are Craftsman (used to be 'easily replaced') or Wiha if I don't want to have to replace it. Measuring tools are Starrett's that I got from dad or grandpa, or Mitutoyo that I bought myself.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Also, just bought my step dad a DeWalt cordless set, circular saw and impact drill. He loves it, and that cordless system (20V) has great reviews for power and weight.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
no idea. US manufacturing for tools isn't good. Kamasa and Uryu are supposed to be pretty great, but not easy to get...but most of my stuff is Hitachi (assembled in Philippines), Porter Cable, and Bosch.

most of my hand tools are Craftsman (used to be 'easily replaced') or Wiha if I don't want to have to replace it. Measuring tools are Starrett's that I got from dad or grandpa, or Mitutoyo that I bought myself.
OK
Porter cable makes good circular saw
Lots of my hand tools are old and I just get them from garage sales at pennies on the dollar

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Seller has 100% feedback as do I. Turned out to be a good guy. Sounds like he got screwed and never checked the box. We found OEM batts for $80. He is sending me an $80 refund so I can buy the batts.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I thought this was about you finally admitting you are a tool

Disappointed
Well that probably goes without saying. I mean why state the obvious right? You come off as guy who probably isn't very handy. You probably can't even satisfy your own sub compact tool.