General New Trump dating site

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Trump is a real sore subject for some people. Some people think he is racist therefore making any supporter a supporter of racist ideology. Politics can be a sore subject. Maybe they just want someone who doesn't disagree with their political leanings.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Trump is a real sore subject for some people. Some people think he is racist therefore making any supporter a supporter of racist ideology. Politics can be a sore subject. Maybe they just want someone who doesn't disagree with their political leanings.
We should all bow down to mcaulklin Trump survived ze gauntlet!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Maybe they just want someone who doesn't disagree with their political leanings.
Or maybe they don't want to hang around with an idiot who thinks the world is all puppy dogs and rainbows.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Ok I'm just going to say it but I bet they are going to get alot of heat for only having white couples on their advertisements.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Ok I'm just going to say it but I bet they are going to get alot of heat for only having white couples on their advertisements.
If they put black people on the ads people would bitch about that.

There is literally nothing - NOTHING - that liberals don't bitch about. So let them bitch, because that's apparently what makes them happy. Pacifying their false rage is impossible, so I'm quite content ignoring their cries of inequality.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
If they put black people on the ads people would bitch about that.

There is literally nothing - NOTHING - that liberals don't bitch about. So let them bitch, because that's apparently what makes them happy. Pacifying their false rage is impossible, so I'm quite content ignoring their cries of inequality.
I've often wished I was liberal since liberal politics brings its adherents so much joy. Many times, after a particularly bad day, I make a conscious decision to politicize everything like they do & get pissed off at meaningless things to get the endorphins going.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The fighting ability of the general public is laughable.

Literally just be in shape with good cardio and you can win 90% of fights, if you don't get KO with the telegraphed overhand right that comes initially.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Literally just be in shape with good cardio and you can win 90% of fights, if you don't get KO with the telegraphed overhand right that comes initially.
They say once u get punched in the face hard u demote from black belt to white immediately, same thing applies when u gasss

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
They say once u get punched in the face hard u demote from black belt to white immediately, same thing applies when u gasss

Everytime I see street fight videos you realize if you can last 90 seconds when shit pops off, you can beat almost every one. People are so out of shape.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Everytime I see street fight videos you realize if you can last 90 seconds when shit pops off, you can beat almost every one. People are so out of shape.
I remember getting into a fist fight when I was younger, was quick, got my ass beat towards the end. But that 90seconds felt like 90minutes.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I'm being half facetious when I say this, but whenever people talk about gender equality I think "uhh do you really want men to treat you like we treat other men?"
They don't want to be treated like men, they want the same rights. Hitting people isn't a right. It makes you look like you can't resolve problems with out violence. It pairs well with the liberal stereotype of Republicans and that's not good for Trump.