General New Valter Longo longevity interview

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Why did you stick your nose where it didn't belong? I responded to your passive/aggressive nonsense. Toe and I were having a discussion and I don't recall either of us asking anyone from the children's table to come over and insert their opinion. How do you not understand you are to blame here?
I want/wanted to discuss fasting...nothing more nothing less...It truly is a fascinating and important topic to many

you are all over toelocku for stuff other than Fasting, and I asked questions about fasting and you responded with more personal attacks instead of answering the questions or discussing the topic at hand

that is all I see

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I do 8/16 intermittent fasting and love it... felt many benefits
I also do something similar to this
not sure if morning weak cup of black coffee is breaking the fast but I do a weak cup of Java probably 4 times a week

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I want/wanted to discuss fasting...nothing more nothing less...It truly is a fascinating and important topic to many

you are all over toelocku for stuff other than Fasting, and I asked questions about fasting and you responded with more personal attacks instead of answering the questions or discussing the topic at hand

that is all I see
Go back and read and tell me you didn't attack me first. Be honest for once in your life. I assure you everyone else can read. If you can't see it tell me what that makes someone like you?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
do you not think fasting has some benefits?
not saying it is a miracle or anything, just curious if you think it has benefits

didn't watch video so not speaking to those claims or folks, just fasting in general
no attack, just questions
is fasting a CT?
is fasting for quacks?

honestly curious

I get some great results from fasting...energy is thru the roof and hormones seem to be also when I get on a fasting schedule
no attack just questions
I know...I hurt his feelings about stuff to...he holds resentment like a champ

Fasting is legit...calling it some CT or dismissing it is rather silly IMO

can't watch the video right now...will check it out later maybe

have a good day bro
simply agreed with OP that you are bringing old discussions and feelings into this thread, instead of discussing topic in OP
how about actually discussing Fasting?

the personal attacks are getting pretty old
responding to you talking about my intelligence and calling me a cunt
how many threads are you going to soil with your personal attacks and trashing of thread topic?
asking same question again, this thread certainly was derailed from discussing fasting

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
I also do something similar to this
not sure if morning weak cup of black coffee is breaking the fast but I do a weak cup of Java probably 4 times a week
shouldn't break your fast I do the same thing on my workout days

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
shouldn't break your fast I do the same thing on my workout days
That is what I would think
I did read that coffee can break Ketosis...But I am not testing for Ketosis anyways so I don't know if I am actually in it

Fasting definitely has benefits...More studies need to be done no doubt...I can't wait to learn more

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
no attack, just questions

no attack just questions

simply agreed with OP that you are bringing old discussions and feelings into this thread, instead of discussing topic in OP

responding to you talking about my intelligence and calling me a cunt
asking same question again, this thread certainly was derailed from discussing fasting

"I know...I hurt his feelings about stuff to...he holds resentment like a champ"

Passive/aggressive example right here where you had to insert yourself. How the fuck can you not see this? Are you lying or stupid? I will accept either answer.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I told you I don't watch your videos. When I see a doc the first thing I do is see lookup their training. I have been taught to be a medical education snob by a well trained MD. Everything I wrote is accurate. If Quackwatch has him on their list that means something. Any guest he would have probably shares his views. Family docs are family docs for a reason.

Why is all you do is post Youtube videos? You never participate in other threads unless it's CT or Israel hate and usually those spark from your stupid videos. Do you do anything else other than post fringe Youtube videos?
This is the post where you started being the bad guy here. Give it a break. You made your point about the guys lack of credentials. It was redirected from the OP about whether there's something you disagree with. You aren't watching the video, then you turned it on him. Cut the shit. I don't care who is more right. Debunk the guy, but you're the one who turned it personal and now on page two of more back and forth like little kids. I'm exhausted finding the same people arguing in circles NOT about the thread subject over and over.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
This is the post where you started being the bad guy here. Give it a break. You made your point about the guys lack of credentials. It was redirected from the OP about whether there's something you disagree with. You aren't watching the video, then you turned it on him. Cut the shit. I don't care who is more right. Debunk the guy, but you're the one who turned it personal and now on page two of more back and forth like little kids. I'm exhausted finding the same people arguing in circles NOT about the thread subject over and over.
I don't see anything having to do with Rambo but I agree with everything else.