Society New Zealand goes full retard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Find out tomorrow who the replacement will be. It won’t matter apart from perhaps one contender.
Foreign Affairs minister Nanaia Mahuta.
1AD14670-9DD4-4D59-A7E2-3F25F48B2609.jpeg

BJTT_Kiwi

Jun 25, 2015
Give it 6 months (maybe 12) and she will be offered a job in the UN alongside Helen Clarke.

BJTT_Kiwi

Jun 25, 2015
Full retard will be if Mahuta or Robertson (current deputy PM) are elected as leader of their party, and then they become PM at the next election in October.
There is an outside chance of the current Health Minister (A ranga “red head)
We will either have a strong Māori wahine (woman) wearing a moko or a white bloke with a substantial BMI that waves a rainbow flag.

Or the new bloke from the other party thatcomes from a solid business background, but is “new” to politics.

Last edited:

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Havent seen you in a while .
I’m not big on the direction of ultra-MAGAtisation this place has taken, but outside of peoples social/political views, y’all are good hearted people mostly so I pop in from time to time hoping you all are doing well.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Why'd she resign?
As someone who recently spent three weeks in NZ, I feel like I have become an almighty expert on the country and it’s society, it’s economy and it’s history, so will add my two cents here.

Jacinda was well regarded due to the stance she took against mitagating the spread and impact of Covid, as well as her response to things like the Christ Church shooting etc.

However, now that NZ has more or les moved on from those crises, the focus is now on the ‘day to day’, and like most places at the moment, NZ is fucking expensive.

Rent is nuts, petrol is crazy and you need to sell a kidney to do yor weekly grocery shop. If you’re an NZ citizen subject to that, you’re probably going to hate Jacinda right now

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I’m not big on the direction of ultra-MAGAtisation this place has taken, but outside of peoples social/political views, y’all are good hearted people mostly so I pop in from time to time hoping you all are doing well.
Your a Mega tho

100%