Society New Zealand goes full retard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I’m not big on the direction of ultra-MAGAtisation this place has taken, but outside of peoples social/political views, y’all are good hearted people mostly so I pop in from time to time hoping you all are doing well.
Lol that pretty hilarious this forum less conservative than the war room on sherdog. Most of liberal posters banned were also terrible posters who used to troll by calling or slandering anyone they didnt like as paedophiles.

Last edited:

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Her replacement will be worse
Nah… Chris Hipkins (Labour) will be an OK temporary PM for a few months.

He will lose the next election and Christopher Luxon (National) will win.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Yeah… fair call.
My distaste for Jacinda has clouded my judgement. Anything that is not her is a relief at this point.

The article below was written by an Australian. The summary of it is that she looked good internationally, but fucked things up at home good and proper.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Lol that pretty hilarious this forum less conservative than the war room on sherdog. Most of liberal posters banned were also terrible posters who used to troll by calling or slandering anyone they didnt like as paedodiles.
Whatever paedo

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Lol that pretty hilarious this forum less conservative than the war room on sherdog. Most of liberal posters banned were also terrible posters who used to troll by calling or slandering anyone they didnt like as paedophiles.
Yeah, fuck those Liberals for wanting people to not die due to lack of health care, trying to make billionaires pay there fair share of taxes, not wanting to cut social security, believing in rights for all, and that sort of shit...

liberals-liberal.gif