Newbreed Florida State Open

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

Awesome turnout today in Dover Florida... Great competition all around (kids and adults). Great advance absolute division (Jeremy Diaz won and qualified for the Ultimate Grappler Finale in Orlando in November).

Not to be biased, but I feel that the state of Florida has the best grapplers in the country.... I'd put our best up against every other State

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
I need to learn more about the local grappling scene. We're in Orlando by UCF and I'm sure there's way more going on than what I'm finding.

M

member 603

I need to learn more about the local grappling scene. We're in Orlando by UCF and I'm sure there's way more going on than what I'm finding.
Check out NEWBREED ULTIMATE CHALLENGE Submission Grappling Tournaments & Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Tournaments, MMA & Jiu Jitsu gear. for upcoming Newbreed tournaments... Our next Orlando show is November 22, it's also the finale of our "Ultimate Grappler" nationwide no gi absolute.... We've got some pretty great finalists so far like Hector Lombard, Matt Arroyo, Ruben Alvarez, Guybson Sa, and others.

Other than that, check out NAGA, Copa, MMAC, Good fight, & BJJ Tour... They've all come to Orlando and put on great tournaments