News anchor goes off on white house admin

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I want to marry this woman right now. Like...immediately. She fucking nailed it.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Every person in this country should wish for every POTUS be better in every way shape and form than the previous one. Obama has fallen so short of the bar it's sad. He came in with so many people wanting him to do great things. Instead he has done the opposite. I'm not sure what he was trying to do with his agenda but it has caused great harm that will take decades to fix in some cases, specifically with regards to race.

Our country is more racially divided than we have been in decades. I grew up in a mostly black neighborhood area. I dated black girls in high school and black women prior to meeting my wife. Several of my friends parents who are black introduce me to people as their son and I call them Mom and Dad. There was never one racial issue in our community growing up. Sadly I read comments in a few news boards in that community now and far to many are racial in nature. I don't think I was naive growing up to issues of race we just didn't have them. I now live in a more rural community pop around 8,000. I expected to hear more racial jokes, phrases ect because of small rural community reputations. I'm glad to say I haven't. I know there are people that are racist in every color and across all barriers. It saddens me that as a man in his 40's that this has became such a volatile time in our country over racial divide. Obama could have went down as one who picked up the torch that great uniters in the past and took it farther but instead he has divided us to a point where it will take years if not decades to fix.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Every person in this country should wish for every POTUS be better in every way shape and form than the previous one. Obama has fallen so short of the bar it's sad. He came in with so many people wanting him to do great things. Instead he has done the opposite. I'm not sure what he was trying to do with his agenda but it has caused great harm that will take decades to fix in some cases, specifically with regards to race.

Our country is more racially divided than we have been in decades. I grew up in a mostly black neighborhood area. I dated black girls in high school and black women prior to meeting my wife. Several of my friends parents who are black introduce me to people as their son and I call them Mom and Dad. There was never one racial issue in our community growing up. Sadly I read comments in a few news boards in that community now and far to many are racial in nature. I don't think I was naive growing up to issues of race we just didn't have them. I now live in a more rural community pop around 8,000. I expected to hear more racial jokes, phrases ect because of small rural community reputations. I'm glad to say I haven't. I know there are people that are racist in every color and across all barriers. It saddens me that as a man in his 40's that this has became such a volatile time in our country over racial divide. Obama could have went down as one who picked up the torch that great uniters in the past and took it farther but instead he has divided us to a point where it will take years if not decades to fix.
There was less racial tension when you grew up, because people put up with racism more and with the advent of social media platforms to share experiences, the true extent is coming out now. Or we can chalk it up to 'that never happened in my day'.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So she's suggesting we continue bombing middle east countries until when? Clearly that hasn't worked for the past 10 years. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that if we didn't needlessly invade Iraq and create the unrest that is still present there to this day, Muslim extremism wouldn't be what it is today and that kid wouldn't have shot up a military recruiting office.

That chick is so conservative it makes my head hurt.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I grew up in Peoria Il. Went to a mostly black High School in the mid 80's. I never once remember any of my black friends nor their families saying anything about racial problems other than older ones speaking about the 50's and 60's. We were people of all colors living life. Granted we had issues as every community does but never ones with racial overtones.

What we have become a Nation as of late that is making every issue into a racial one which takes away from instances when there are racially motivated. It's become the little boy who crys wolf.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
what does she want Obama to do?

ISIS wants the army to go down there and fight them so they can call this a christian vs islam war.

its actually pissing them off that the us is not sending military there.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
HELL FUCKING YEAH!!!!!!!
Lol don't kill the mouse in my living room because that's inhumane, but bombing a country that allready is suffering from radical terrorists, where probably the majority is innocent and want this shit just to end to try and live a "normal". HELL FUCKING YEAH?!

It makes me sad that people are doing this to each other in the name of whatever fuck, color of skin, religion, money, power, influence.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Lol don't kill the mouse in my living room because that's inhumane, but bombing a country that allready is suffering from radical terrorists, where probably the majority is innocent and want this shit just to end to try and live a "normal". HELL FUCKING YEAH?!

It makes me sad that people are doing this to each other in the name of whatever fuck, color of skin, religion, money, power, influence.
I agree but did the mouse suicide bomb people, cut their heads off, etc Etc etc. I don't like civilian casualties either but I'm sick of these fucks and something needs to be done.

Oh and don't forget in that same post I said I like animals better than humans and I meant it.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I agree but did the mouse suicide bomb people, cut their heads off, etc Etc etc. I don't like civilian casualties either but I'm sick of these fucks and something needs to be done.

Oh and don't forget in that same post I said I like animals better than humans and I meant it.
Let's just say 30% of what's walking around in syria are terrorists do you consider a rate of over 70% of innocent people a justifiable amount of collateral damage?
I just made up these percentages just to make my point maybe it's higher, maybe it's lower.
There should be something done, but i couldn't tell you what, if you bomb the shit out of that country, there will be others that take there place and history is showing us they will probably be worse.

Pssst by the way,

I'll let you in on a secret, please keep it to yourself, humans are actually animals.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Let's just say 30% of what's walking around in syria are terrorists do you consider a rate of over 70% of innocent people a justifiable amount of collateral damage?
I just made up these percentages just to make my point maybe it's higher, maybe it's lower.
There should be something done, but i couldn't tell you what, if you bomb the shit out of that country, there will be others that take there place and history is showing us they will probably be worse.

Pssst by the way,

I'll let you in on a secret, please keep it to yourself, humans are actually animals.
No I actually don't want 70 percent to die and yes that is way too much collateral damage BUT if they can't tell the good from the bad what do you want them to do? And I know humans are animals but psst I will let you in on a secret humans suck.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

Can you elaborate on why you think Obama has anything to do with the issues between local law enforcement and communities and their underlying tensions?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I just want to clarify my post above. I dont want to marry this woman because of her opinion of Obama...all politicians are incompetent crooks that are bought and paid for to some degree, in my opinion. Obama is no different than anyone else that's held the position, in that regard.

I want to marry this chic because she's sexy as fuck, fiesty, hates terrorists, and I bet she's an animal in the sack.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I grew up in Peoria Il. Went to a mostly black High School in the mid 80's. I never once remember any of my black friends nor their families saying anything about racial problems other than older ones speaking about the 50's and 60's. We were people of all colors living life. Granted we had issues as every community does but never ones with racial overtones.

What we have become a Nation as of late that is making every issue into a racial one which takes away from instances when there are racially motivated. It's become the little boy who crys wolf.
I think your analysis of this change you perceive is a little insular. Whether black people actually confided in you about anxieties or fears about oppression in the 80s doesn't mean those feelings didn't exist.

What you're seeing today is that people of color, women, LGBT people etc now have a free and open platform to voice their displeasure about the way things are due to the internet. There are many conversations we had around the dining room table in my family that we certainly would never have had in front of white folks and that traditional media wouldn't have cared about or covered. You'd be hard pressed to find a black person who grew up or has family in an urban environment who doesn't personally know of another Michael Brown or Eric Garner from when they were growing up, but the papers weren't going to cover it any other way besides suspect dies during arrest.

If anything President Obama has been a lightning rod for racists to come out of the woodwork and give familiar complaints, for people with no understanding of policy to give their usual uninformed opinions and for marginalized people to feel like their complaints might actually be heard for once. But there's this pervasive sense that something is being taken from the dominant culture when really nothing is being taken at all. Every attempt to actually take something (ie wealth) has been beaten back due to the strong lobby of those vested interests. Instead, voices are being added and even that is somehow written off as a bunch of complainers that Obama is somehow responsible for? How is he responsible? Because he acknowledges the flaws in our systems? Because he's not managed to be a miraculous unifier since he happens to be both black and white?

I'll give you this: Hope and Change was always going to be a campaign slogan that set people up for disappointment. We can certainly argue that some of his policies have been woefully wrongheaded, others have been capitulations to certain interests and still others have been anemic at best, but racial and ethnic tensions in this country have never been satisfactorily resolved and no President can wave a magic wand to make that so.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
There was less racial tension when you grew up, because people put up with racism more and with the advent of social media platforms to share experiences, the true extent is coming out now. Or we can chalk it up to 'that never happened in my day'.
I adore you Z. Dammit.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like her passion but she lost me on the 'You're safer over there in the middle-east than you are in the US'...Get the fuck out of here with that fear mongering bullshit. Other than that, she threw down some truths, but as mentioned above, her view on the crisis is so narrow, it's quite endearing lol