General News in Perth

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
In honor of our resident Aussie redneck BrunoMcGyver @BrunoMcGyver I thought I would make a thread where we can sometimes post the amazing things that make the news in cosmopolitan cultural center Perth Australia.

Here I'll start:

Perth man loaned Mustang after taking his Ford Focus for a service

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Guy from Perth worked for me years ago.
He was good shit, kinda dumb but harmless. Huge dope smoker and a massive drunk, but fairly entertaining.

Over stayed his work Visa and was shipped back to Australia.

He was big into UFC, one of those guys that got too emotional over fights. He was so pissed off when Lyoto beat shogun the first time they fought.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I, allegedly, disassembled a taxi cab in Perth, after getting hammered on absinth. We allegedly ripped off all the doors, broke all the windows, stomped in the hood, etc. I remember none of this, but apparently it happened. The NCIS investigation was hilarious.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I don't blame him I drove 2 ford raptors(old and new) and I'm probably going to buy one. I think I even enjoyed the older raptor better but I don't know how reliable an older raptor will be.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Guy from Perth worked for me years ago.
He was good shit, kinda dumb but harmless. Huge dope smoker and a massive drunk, but fairly entertaining.

Over stayed his work Visa and was shipped back to Australia.

He was big into UFC, one of those guys that got too emotional over fights. He was so pissed off when Lyoto beat shogun the first time they fought.
That’s every 9/10 guys who fuckin live in this city