Society Newsmax Rolls Over and Shows Its Belly Like Beaten Dog

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Newsmax would like to clarify its coverage of Dr. Coomer and note that while Newsmax initially covered claims by President Trump’s lawyers, supporters and others that Dr. Coomer played a role in manipulating Dominion voting machines, Dominion voting software, and the final vote counts in the 2020 presidential election, Newsmax subsequently found no evidence that such allegations were true. Many of the states whose results were contested by the Trump campaign after the November 2020 election have conducted extensive recounts and audits, and each of these states certified the results as legal and final.

There are several facts that our viewers should be aware of. Newsmax has found no evidence that Dr. Coomer interfered with Dominion voting machines or voting software in any way, nor that Dr. Coomer ever claimed to have done so. Nor has Newsmax found any evidence that Dr. Coomer ever participated in any conversation with members of “Antifa,” nor that he was directly involved with any partisan political organization.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

Newsmax would like to clarify its coverage of Dr. Coomer and note that while Newsmax initially covered claims by President Trump’s lawyers, supporters and others that Dr. Coomer played a role in manipulating Dominion voting machines, Dominion voting software, and the final vote counts in the 2020 presidential election, Newsmax subsequently found no evidence that such allegations were true. Many of the states whose results were contested by the Trump campaign after the November 2020 election have conducted extensive recounts and audits, and each of these states certified the results as legal and final.

There are several facts that our viewers should be aware of. Newsmax has found no evidence that Dr. Coomer interfered with Dominion voting machines or voting software in any way, nor that Dr. Coomer ever claimed to have done so. Nor has Newsmax found any evidence that Dr. Coomer ever participated in any conversation with members of “Antifa,” nor that he was directly involved with any partisan political organization.
On behalf of Newsmax, we would like to apologize for any harm that our reporting of the allegations against Dr. Coomer may have caused to Dr. Coomer and his family.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Who follows Newsmax? ...lol..no clue who they are and sounds like they are following the practices of CNN,MSNBC,NBC,CBS,ABC ...by reporting fake news.

When the Audit in AZ is complete and they find no evidence of voter fraud then I will have no problem accepting Biden as the legal President of the US.

Billy ChocolateChip CandyBarr said it best:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AfFLuodIRkA

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Who follows Newsmax? ...lol..no clue who they are and sounds like they are following the practices of CNN,MSNBC,NBC,CBS,ABC ...by reporting fake news.

When the Audit in AZ is complete and they find no evidence of voter fraud then I will have no problem accepting Biden as the legal President of the US.

I wanted your input. You're the one alternative researcher I trust.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

lol wheres FOX on your list

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

What about all the other recounts?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
On behalf of Newsmax, we would like to apologize for any harm that our reporting of the allegations against Dr. Coomer may have caused to Dr. Coomer and his family.
I never though I would utter the phrase "In defense of Newsmax" but it would be nice if other outlets were as up front about their outright lying.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
lol wheres FOX on your list
Hot damn! You're right I left out Fox.

You know from 2001-2008 Fox News pumped up Bush - Cheany - Wolfowitz - Rummy and the whole post 9/11 Narrative to Attack Afghanistan - Iraq - Osama - Al Quesadilla Con Queso ....

Post 9/11 many new laws were put in place that stripped away many basic freedoms of the American people and Fox News played a huge role in pumping up that propaganda.

During that time 2001-08 I was posting on Sherdog warning people about Fox News bullshit ...guess it's become an after thought to me ..I just assume people know they are full of shit.

K @kaladin stormblessed thanks for pointing that out! ?