Society Newsmax Rolls Over and Shows Its Belly Like Beaten Dog

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
It's so funny they're all doing this for Trump, of all people.

...except it's not for Trump. Everyone on the right, all this bullshit- Ted Cruz, Giuliani, Gaetz- are fighting for the moron voting bloc Trump revealed. The lowest common denominator of Americans.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Because you can't.
Yes, I can. It can be done very easily by anyone with the slightest inclination, but I know no matter what you're presented with you'll deny it to be true, or move the goal posts as you've already started doing in the above post, so I don't see the sense in wasting our time.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yes, I can. It can be done very easily by anyone with the slightest inclination, but I know no matter what you're presented with you'll deny it to be true, or move the goal posts as you've already started doing in the above post, so I don't see the sense in wasting our time.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
'very easily'

Lol. You are either very, very lazy or a liar.

I will go with simpleton.

Simpleton Stanley from Edmonton, Canada

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Can do simpleton Stanley from Edmonton, Canada.

Once you've backed up your lies obs.
I will not enter into a good faith conversation with someone who is not willing to do the same. Particularly when they refer to me as something they hate. Thank you.

M

member 3289

Replying to you lying is harassment? On a message board?
Despite only reading one side of this conversation (as that's all I can see), it is obvious that you've broken him.

Well done.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Replying to you lying is harassment? On a message board?

Lol. Simpleton Stanley from Edmonton, Canada.
I didn't lie. You're making false accusations, as well as hurling petty insults in an attempt to goad me into some sort of confrontation. Please stop, this is the last time I'll be asking.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Shitting up thread
I didn't lie. You're making false accusations, as well as hurling petty insults in an attempt to goad me into some sort of confrontation. Please stop, this is the last time I'll be asking.

Simpleton Stanley gonna Simpleton Stanley I guess

Please stop lying simpleton Stanley. From Edmonton, Canada.