Next Superhero GP - what do you want?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
How about if you pick the 12 characters and then a lottery decides who gets what character. That way we have to research different characters that we aren't used to.
Do people want to have characters forced on them? Some might and some might not.

OK let's get this party started. For this one, to keep it simple for new members, we'll do movie characters. Make your choice in this thread and I'll set the brackets up next week, hopefully Monday.

Only rule is the I will cap power levels at the ridiculous. Christopher Reeves Superman and Dr Manhattan are out (Man Of Steel would be OK). If you pick someone too powerful, I will tell you.

We will also have random arenas. I'm not sure how well this will play out but make your choice of battlefield when you pick your character. I will randomise it for each match. If your character ends up in an environment they cannot survive( underwater, the moon etc) then they'll get a protective suit that allows their powers to work. The suit can be broken under certain circumstances.

So if you want to play, you would post something like, "Nolan Batman, the Batcave".

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Do people want to have characters forced on them? Some might and some might not.

OK let's get this party started. For this one, to keep it simple for new members, we'll do movie characters. Make your choice in this thread and I'll set the brackets up next week, hopefully Monday.

Only rule is the I will cap power levels at the ridiculous. Christopher Reeves Superman and Dr Manhattan are out (Man Of Steel would be OK). If you pick someone too powerful, I will tell you.

We will also have random arenas. I'm not sure how well this will play out but make your choice of battlefield when you pick your character. I will randomise it for each match. If your character ends up in an environment they cannot survive( underwater, the moon etc) then they'll get a protective suit that allows their powers to work. The suit can be broken under certain circumstances.

So if you want to play, you would post something like, "Nolan Batman, the Batcave".
Bumpity bump

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Better cast of judges. Last ones couldn't tell their assholes from their belly buttons.