General NFL 2020 Season Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
We're 3-3. We have our bye week coming up. We can either get serious about a playoff run or settle for another bad to mediocre season.

The kid has two weeks to get starter-level familiarity with the offense. His time is now.
I would usually agree that Fitz shouldn’t lose his Job when he’s playing well. However, they need to run Tua out there to see what he’s got. If he’s not their guy they need to make a move for Lawrence or Fields.

M

member 3289

He definitely messed up by leaving Pittsburg, But it seems to me that he’s been a good soldier in NY. He may or may not have been a dick behind the scenes, but i don’t remember hearing him say anything negative outside the locker room.
He’s gonna be a big asset to KC. Even if his best days running are behind him he’s gonna get touches coming out of the backfield and he’s gonna make an impact.
The Jets are gonna regret letting him go after they fire Gase

M

member 3289

I would usually agree that Fitz shouldn’t lose his Job when he’s playing well. However, they need to run Tua out there to see what he’s got. If he’s not their guy they need to make a move for Lawrence or Fields.
He's our guy.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
We play the Buc`s this weekend and our offensive line and safety are on the Covid list.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Teams I'm rooting for today:

Green Bay

NY Jets

C'mon #1 pick in the 2021 draft!

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Holy crap, Andy Dalton just took a vicious hit whilst sliding on a scramble. Looks like he got KOd, his helmet went flying.

Wonder who is QB for Dallas now?

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Looks like the Browns may have finally got some momentum. If they lose to the Bengals it will be time i send Baker packing.