General NFL 2020 Season Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Incredibly accurate passing by Darnold there, hit the Miami defender right on the numbers!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They are making an example out of the Broncos. Showing the NFL they are serious about this mask shit by fucking a team that has 0% chance at playoffs.
Yep
Could still make a wildcard, they have won 4 of last 5...but unlikely because the AFC west has such a tough schedule and is so competitive

And the Owners and NFL in general are very pissed at Broncos that Pat Bowlens kids have been suing the shit out of each other for the last 3 years since Pat died for rights to be the Owner of the Team...NFL wants them to sell team or decide upon an owner because until then the broncos are underspending and lack leadership in the front office, Elway isn't really running the team because the acting Owner Vetos half of Elways coaching and salary decisions currently.

M

member 3289

I think his knee/leg got hurt when Chubb rolled him up last week, it looked nasty
No, stupid. He wasn't injured on that play. He injured his thumb when he hit a teammate's helmet at practice this week.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No, stupid. He wasn't injured on that play. He injured his thumb when he hit a teammate's helmet at practice this week.
I understand that is how that specific injury occurred

He also got rolled up on by Chubb last week on that sack and may have also injured that leg a bit
He left the game on the next series...I think they were protecting him as much as they were trying to get fitz to go win the game

M

member 3289

That'll seal it. Not an amazing game by us but we have still held them to only 3 points so far.

We need to improve when we play another shitty team next week (Cincinnati) because afterthat we play the Chiefs-Patriots-Raiders-Bills.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Howard broke on that ball like he was the one running the route.

M

member 3289

My brother and I go back and forth about who the Dolphins' best CB is. I say Howard and he says Byron Jones.

After Howard's seventh INT just now (which leads the NFL), I doubt he'll argue much now lol.

M

member 3289

My local Fox station is showing Saints vs Broncos. If the NFL had allowed Denver to start one of their coaches at QB I'd probably watch it, but because the No Fun League said it would be "unfair" I'm gonna watch KC vs Tampa.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Bruce Arian's faceshield is so small and it's at angle that it's not going to do shit.

M

member 3289

Bruce Arian's faceshield is so small and it's at angle that it's not going to do shit.
He is a terrible coach imo. He constantly blames his players for shit. Apparently there's a lot of tension between him and Brady behind the scenes.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
He is a terrible coach imo. He constantly blames his players for shit. Apparently there's a lot of tension between him and Brady behind the scenes.
he is just inflexible from what i've read not necessarily a bad coach but he needs the players to fit to his system rather than fit his system to the players