General NFL 2020 Season Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
5 seconds to throw it to hill for 3 yards for the record reception yards in a quarter, record is 205

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I was just about to praise Hinton for completing his first pass for the Broncos (in the 3rd quarter), but the next play he lobs up a pick lol.

They say it's a QB league, the Broncos are showing what happens when you try to play without one.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I was just about to praise Hinton for completing his first pass for the Broncos (in the 3rd quarter), but the next play he lobs up a pick lol.

They say it's a QB league, the Broncos are showing what happens when you try to play without one.
zero practice is a nearly impossible situation in the NFL

Saints got a gimme today

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Broncos just made their first yards of the day on 3rd down.

It was on the second to last play of the 3rd quarter.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
If they are gonna beat them then I wish they would have blown them out by 30

KC let Tom "cry" Baby save face with that weak 4th quarter

Oh well good enough
yea we were sloppy with drops and penalties in the 2nd half.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Trubisky is fucking trash. Can we stop having a Bears/Packers matchup on prime time EVERY FUCKING YEAR?

Bears haven't had a QB since Jim McMahan.

Predictably it's 27-3 Packers before halftime. Garbage.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Trubisky is fucking trash. Can we stop having a Bears/Packers matchup on prime time EVERY FUCKING YEAR?

Bears haven't had a QB since Jim McMahan.

Predictably it's 27-3 Packers before halftime. Garbage.
I forgot Foles got hurt
Mitch is a bust...shits the bed too often

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The NFL's "rules" are ever changing and inconsistent

Not to mention every coach and player taking part in this season already decided to not "Opt out" for this season

Playing the season alone opens them up to liability

Apparently teams should let it run rampant like the Ravens if they want their game moved

Sadly logic and science aren't really a part of the covid protocol they are using

Goodell is an assclown running a good old boy's club league

Not a fan of them taking picks or the big fines

I am actually looking forward to the bronco game, will be interesting

That said the NFL fucked them over...all three of their Qbs have 9 negative covid tests in the last 4+ days or so...will be 11 negative tests in a row by game time today

If they move the game until monday then Drew lock could play...but instead they are making them play with a practice squad dude who has 0 reps

NFL got the "high risk exposure meeting" video from denver early friday and didn't get back to broncos until late saturday so they didn't give them time to get any QB replacement a single rep...That ain't right

What it really comes down to is the NFL's dissatisfaction with Broncos Ownership legal battle...NFL even made a new rule 10 days ago to force the broncos to choose an owner or sell (possibly to Bezos)...If denver had a robert kraft or Jerry Jones the game would be moved no doubt

Denver is being made an example of mostly for the lack of ownership but also unfairly for the covid protocol/mask thing...Let's remember that the Baltimore outbreak was the result of not following protocol also..."Thursday, Nov. 19: A strength and conditioning coach for the Ravens tested positive, according to a source. He didn't report symptoms and didn't always wear a mask inside the team facility, the source added. To make matters worse, the coach didn't wear his tracing device at all times, which made it more difficult to determine "high-risk" close contacts."

One game moved...One game not moved...Rules are not clear and the NFL's actions/decisions aren't consistent either

lol shitshow 2020

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Interesting....

NFL had told Broncos earlier in the week that the three QBs were not gonna miss time for contact with the positive test Qb Jeff Driskel...then they changed their mind on saturday and told them they had to sit, which left zero practices or time to adjust.

All three QBs tested negative twice each on wed, thurs, fri, sat, sun...All three are eligible to play/practice today

NFL fucked them over so hard, just bump the game to today and it would have been a normal game

The high risk contact was a QB meeting in the indoor practice facility which is a massive indoor football field...they had masks on the whole time but took them off to eat lunch then put them back on.

Those Qbs practiced Wed Thurs Fri and part of Sat with the rest of the team and shared the locker room with them...How the NFL didn't also rule the rest of the team "high risk" is obviously beyond logic.

They practiced 4 days around the team without masks and in huddles and breathing on each other etc...but pulling your mask down t eat during a meeting in a giant indoor facility is not allowed? LMAO NFL

Nothing about forcing them to play that game without any QBs makes sense at this point.

Last edited:

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Interesting....

NFL had told Broncos earlier in the week that the three QBs were not gonna miss time for contact with the positive test Qb Jeff Driskel...then they changed their mind on saturday and told them they had to sit, which left zero practices or time to adjust.

All three QBs tested negative twice each on wed, thurs, fri, sat, sun...All three are eligible to play/practice today

NFL fucked them over so hard, just bump the game to today and it would have been a normal game

The high risk contact was a QB meeting in the indoor practice facility which is a massive indoor football field...they had masks on the whole time but took them off to eat lunch then put them back on.

Those Qbs practiced Wed Thurs Fri and part of Sat with the rest of the team and shared the locker room with them...How the NFL didn't also rule the rest of the team "high risk" is obviously beyond logic.

They practiced 4 days around the team without masks and in huddles and breathing on each other etc...but pulling your mask down t eat during a meeting in a giant indoor facility is not allowed? LMAO NFL

Nothing about forcing them to play that game without any QBs makes sense at this point.
Source?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Do you consider tweets sources?
I don't

That is two of the QBs account of what went on in interviews, and how it was described on tweets from a few NFL journalist types.

There is video but it has not been posted publicly, and after moving the steeler games a few times it surely won't be.

NFL said they were good to go and practiced from wed till sat and then on sat said they were high risk...but rest of team wasn't high risk...it makes zero sense in multiple ways

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Do you consider tweets sources?
Depends on the source of the tweet.

If Haulport @Haulport were to tweet something then hell no. If Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken does then you can take that to the bank.

The only things I've read said similar but much more egregious exposure and more time spent in smaller rooms as well going over tapes together.

Considering Fangio's opinion on things I expect the NFL to give zero leeway.

****Damnit! That was supposed to be Hauler @Hauler, not Haulport @Haulport but I'm leaving it just because.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Depends on the source of the tweet.

If Haulport @Haulport were to tweet something then hell no. If Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken does then you can take that to the bank.

The only things I've read said similar but much more egregious exposure and more time spent in smaller rooms as well going over tapes together.

Considering Fangio's opinion on things I expect the NFL to give zero leeway.

****Damnit! That was supposed to be Hauler @Hauler, not Haulport @Haulport but I'm leaving it just because.
haha

IMO It has to do with the Denver Owner situation as much or more than it does Fangio's quote(wasn't timely and wasn't wise but that is Fangio's MO)

NFL has a real hard on for Denver right now since Pat Bowlen died(2019, but hasn't been leading team since 2014) and his spoiled rotten kids are trying to force a sale to get paid out...Sad turn of events for one of the great franchises IMO

gal on left(brittany, the smartest of em) is actually serious about being an owner...most of family wants franchise sold(to bezos most likely) so they can cash out on Dad's life's work

NFL cranked up the no owner/trust fines recently to send a message to get shit figured out

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Steelers/Ravens moved again.
Now it's Wednesday at 3:30 pm.