General NFL 2020 Season Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Getting there for sure...I will see how much they are kissing BLM ass and pushing politics this season.

If they were smart they would just play ball and not acknowledge any of this divisive bullshit.

Sports are meant to be an escape from all that Crapola, not a platform for it.

I think the NFL doesn’t get it still. People do not want to show up and have this stuff rammed down their throats, everyone sees/hears/reads enough every day

I think the Chiefs are only one of two teams that are going allow fans in the stadium. They are going to permit something like 6,000 fans total, so it will be interesting to see "IF" people even show up at all

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think the NFL doesn’t get it still. People do not want to show up and have this stuff rammed down their throats, everyone sees/hears/reads enough every day

I think the Chiefs are only one of two teams that are going allow fans in the stadium. They are going to permit something like 6,000 fans total, so it will be interesting to see "IF" people even show up at all
They will show because they are on a 50 year high of the SB and the season ticket holders just got the bad taste of dozens of choke jobs washed out of their mouths.

I absolutely agree the NFL and other leagues don't get it, fans don't want to tune in for that shit at all...that shit is everywhere and most sane people are fucking sick of it.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
They will show because they are on a 50 year high of the SB and the season ticket holders just got the bad taste of dozens of choke jobs washed out of their mouths.

I absolutely agree the NFL and other leagues don't get it, fans don't want to tune in for that shit at all...that shit is everywhere and most sane people are fucking sick of it.
Even the Monday Night Football theme song Hank Williams, Jr.'s “All My Rowdy Friends Are Here on Monday Night," that served as the program's theme for a total of 24 years of the show’s 50-year history is now gone

Little Richard Song Chosen as New ‘Monday Night Football’ Theme

I hope it all works out, sports have been a great therapy/escape for so many people/families for so long

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Last week Joe Burrow was robbed of a victory.
It will be the last loss of his HOF career.

Bengals 27
Browns 17

WHO DEY

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Last week Joe Burrow was robbed of a victory.
It will be the last loss of his HOF career.

Bengals 27
Browns 17

WHO DEY
I put 19.3 on Cincy to win this thang
+225 odds

I send you a bill if they lose

Home field doesn't mean nearly as much right now...wut crowd noise?