General NFL 2020 Season Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Ballage has run well for them but we've done a good job shutting down Herbert.

M

member 3289

Final score makes it look like a closer game than it was, but it doesn't matter. A win is a win.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Dude has a cannon.
The "weak arm" stuff is media bullshit.

And he's the most accurate QB I've ever seen play.

What's the o/u on Little Ben exaggerating an injury in the 2nd half. I'm setting the number at 1.5

Dude is such a fucking drama queen.
and a rapist

His arm may be adequate, but I wouldn't say cannon. Doesn't look like top 10 arm strength to me. To be fair, the poor kid is getting his ass kicked so bad it's hard to say what he would be capable of with some blocking. Maybe lack of blocking is why they seemed to be content with running the ball and throwing short routes underneath when they were down 30 in the fourth quarter. That could also be because they know he doesn't have the arm strength to push it down the field in that wind.

I'm surprised at your love of this kid. He left OSU, shouldn't that put him on the hate forever list?

I do like his confidence. I heard or read that someone hit him and he thought it was cheap. He told the guy that when he's the GOAT he will get that call.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
His arm may be adequate, but I wouldn't say cannon. Doesn't look like top 10 arm strength to me. To be fair, the poor kid is getting his ass kicked so bad it's hard to say what he would be capable of with some blocking. Maybe lack of blocking is why they seemed to be content with running the ball and throwing short routes underneath when they were down 30 in the fourth quarter. That could also be because they know he doesn't have the arm strength to push it down the field in that wind.

I'm surprised at your love of this kid. He left OSU, shouldn't that put him on the hate forever list?

I do like his confidence. I heard or read that someone hit him and he thought it was cheap. He told the guy that when he's the GOAT he will get that call.
He left tOSU because he couldn't make 1st string. No fault in that.

I was being snarky with my comments, but he is going to be very, very good.

M

member 3289

NotBanjaxo @Banjaxo last late afternoon game for a few weeks. Afterthat we have four straight 1 pm EST games.

Also we don't play Buffalo until the final game, which sucks. Unless both teams have to win that game for playoff reasons, I doubt we'll see each team's starters playing all 4 quarters. I really wanna see the Fins beat them.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
NotBanjaxo @Banjaxo last late afternoon game for a few weeks. Afterthat we have four straight 1 pm EST games.

Also we don't play Buffalo until the final game, which sucks. Unless both teams have to win that game for playoff reasons, I doubt we'll see each team's starters playing all 4 quarters. I really wanna see the Fins beat them.
I'm just enjoying seeing the Pats with a losing record!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It was only a matter of time. Cincy sports are jinxed. We can't have nice things. It's the Bo Jackson Curse.

I'm guessing he's out until Week 8 2021. Hopefully the Bengals have something resembling an offensive line by then.

Shame. Dude is crazy good.