General NFL 2021 Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I've looked over the Bengals schedule and I can't find a single game they should lose.

16-0

Burrow will throw for 6000 yards and 60 TDs

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

11:21 AM PT – The Washington State Patrol tells TMZ Sports … they’re now investigating Sherman for a possible hit-and-run and DUI after cops say he crashed his car an hour or so before his arrest.

Officials say Sherman hit a barrier in a construction zone on a highway at around 1 AM … and then still drove the car – despite popped tires – away from the area.

Cops say Sherman then abandoned the ride at a local parking lot off the exit.

WSP tells us troopers later located Sherman along with the Redmond Police Dept. and assisted in his arrest.

We’re told police did obtain a warrant for bloodwork to determine if Sherman was impaired.

10:20 AM PT – Sherman was taken down by a police K9 after trying to break into a family member’s home in Redmond, WA before his arrest on Wednesday morning … this according to law enforcement.

A Redmond Police Department spokesperson tells TMZ Sports the incident all went down at 2 AM.

According to the spokesperson, officers showed up to a residence in the Redmond area after receiving a call from the occupants inside the home who claimed a family member who did not live there was trying to break in.

Cops say when they arrived on scene, they identified Sherman as the suspect … and claim he became uncooperative and combative during questioning.

Sherman allegedly fought with cops so much … we’re told a K9 was deployed to take down the NFL player and help bring him into custody.

Cops say he was taken to the hospital to be looked at for possible injuries before he was eventually booked at the county jail.

There’s more … the Redmond P.D. spokesperson also tells us the Washington State Patrol is involved in the case, after Sherman allegedly crashed his vehicle into a cement freeway barrier before he advanced on foot to the home.

Jail records show Sherman still remains behind bars.

Future Hall of Famer Richard Sherman was arrested early this morning in Washington for “burglary domestic violence” … and has been denied bail, TMZ Sports has learned.

The 33-year-old NFL free agent was booked into the King County Correctional Facility in Seattle at 6:08 AM … and is currently sitting behind bars.

The Burglary Domestic Violence charge is a felony in Washington state … and can carry a lengthy prison sentence, if convicted.

The details surrounding the arrest are not yet clear.

Sherman – who played with the San Francisco 49ers last season – is one of the best players of his generation. RS is a 5x Pro Bowler, Super Bowl Champ, and a lock to be immortalized in Canton, Ohio.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

11:21 AM PT – The Washington State Patrol tells TMZ Sports … they’re now investigating Sherman for a possible hit-and-run and DUI after cops say he crashed his car an hour or so before his arrest.

Officials say Sherman hit a barrier in a construction zone on a highway at around 1 AM … and then still drove the car – despite popped tires – away from the area.

WSP tells us troopers later located Sherman along with the Redmond Police Dept. and assisted in his arrest.

We’re told police did obtain a warrant for bloodwork to determine if Sherman was impaired.

10:20 AM PT – Sherman was taken down by a police K9 after trying to break into a family member’s home in Redmond, WA before his arrest on Wednesday morning … this according to law enforcement.

A Redmond Police Department spokesperson tells TMZ Sports the incident all went down at 2 AM.

According to the spokesperson, officers showed up to a residence in the Redmond area after receiving a call from the occupants inside the home who claimed a family member who did not live there was trying to break in.

Cops say when they arrived on scene, they identified Sherman as the suspect … and claim he became uncooperative and combative during questioning.

Sherman allegedly fought with cops so much … we’re told a K9 was deployed to take down the NFL player and help bring him into custody.

Cops say he was taken to the hospital to be looked at for possible injuries before he was eventually booked at the county jail.

There’s more … the Redmond P.D. spokesperson also tells us the Washington State Patrol is involved in the case, after Sherman allegedly crashed his vehicle into a cement freeway barrier before he advanced on foot to the home.

Future Hall of Famer Richard Sherman was arrested early this morning in Washington for “burglary domestic violence” … and has been denied bail, TMZ Sports has learned.

The 33-year-old NFL free agent was booked into the King County Correctional Facility in Seattle at 6:08 AM … and is currently sitting behind bars.

The Burglary Domestic Violence charge is a felony in Washington state … and can carry a lengthy prison sentence, if convicted.

Sherman – who played with the San Francisco 49ers last season – is one of the best players of his generation. RS is a 5x Pro Bowler, Super Bowl Champ, and a lock to be immortalized in Canton, Ohio.
Wasn't he the dude who screamed at Erin Andrews about Crabtree?

One of my favorite interviews ever. She was like WTF?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Wasn't he the dude who screamed at Erin Andrews about Crabtree?

One of my favorite interviews ever. She was like WTF?
Yep Fuck that guy...total douchebag

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PH35C7Fhq0

I was pissed in that moment...I had a large pre season bet on SF vs Denver super bowl...then I lost my ass on Den vs Sea SB
Luckily I went even bigger for Den vs Carolina SB and stopped betting big on any sports afterwards

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Those bronco odds still include the possibility of Aaron Rodgers I think

I made a Denver SB bet at +6500($30) on draft day quickly after some NFL "Insider's" tweets and right before Vegas changed the Bronco Line to +2000

I don't think Den will get Aaron Rodgers...but it seems vegas isn't willing to risk it by moving the Bronco line to where it should be at +3000-+4000 ish

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

Updates

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I need to pick a new team to support. When Andrew Luck entered the draft I decided to follow the Colts to track his career. Then they decided that having an O-line is wasted money and they'd rather just let Luck have his career cut short by a decade or so.

Want to pick a mid-tier team with a good front office and a ballsy coach. Not worried about superstar players. Half tempted to choose the Browns.
??

:smile:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
1st preseason game is next week.
Thursday, 8/5

Cowgirls vs Shitsburgh

The 2 most annoying fanbases outside of Philly and Oakland Los Angeles Oakland Las Vegas

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I need to pick a new team to support. When Andrew Luck entered the draft I decided to follow the Colts to track his career. Then they decided that having an O-line is wasted money and they'd rather just let Luck have his career cut short by a decade or so.

Want to pick a mid-tier team with a good front office and a ballsy coach. Not worried about superstar players. Half tempted to choose the Browns.
??

If you’re open to new teams, you should consider Da Bears. The defense is strong and there’s some hope with their offense now that they have changed QB’s. Dalton will probably start the season, but Justin Fields will get plenty of chances

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

??

I'd suggest you join me in being a Bengals fan but I wouldn't wish this hell on anyone.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I like Kirk Cousins

Telling NFL and the Media to stick a covid needle up their ass