General NFL 2021 Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
If you’re open to new teams, you should consider Da Bears. The defense is strong and there’s some hope with their offense now that they have changed QB’s. Dalton will probably start the season, but Justin Fields will get plenty of chances
I'd suggest you join me in being a Bengals fan but I wouldn't wish this hell on anyone.
Still undecided.

I want a mid-tier team with a coach who isn't afraid to gamble or call big plays. Like a QB who is either an automaton or a gunslinger - either/or. Preferably a team that is currently on the fringes of playoff contention, but with a strong front office.

??

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Still undecided.

I want a mid-tier team with a coach who isn't afraid to gamble or call big plays. Like a QB who is either an automaton or a gunslinger - either/or. Preferably a team that is currently on the fringes of playoff contention, but with a strong front office.

??
Strong front office leaves the Bengals out.
Way out.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Strong front office leaves the Bengals out.
Way out.
Yeah that was what shit me the most about the Colts, by far. Just a front office that - season after season - was completely ignoring raging, out of control fires that even I - a guy from half the planet away who has never seen a single down of American football played live in front of him - could see. Just...... season after season of every draft week, screaming BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING OFFENSIVE LINE??? as they traded for yet another 31 year old WR.

??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lotta Dogs won so far today

Best underdog bets will be early season with all the unknowns of injury, rookies.

This year has crowds added back in and some of last years rookies will have to adjust.

I won most of my bets so far...Up 250 on the weekend (150 NFL, 100 on oregon duck vs OSU)

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Aaron Rodgers stock is dropping by the drive

He is done

Getting Destroyed BY Jamies Winston

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think Tua is still slingin it for MIA...so probably not.
I know
he was kind of a reach

maybe they give him the ball in other ways...dude ran wild in college is all I know...probably do most of his damage in garbage time