Sports NFL 2022-2023 Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Wild @Wild is it possible to merge these three threads or lock two of them?

The thread you are in right now was created 8 days before this one below which was just an attempt to troll me

This one was made by you for unknown reasons haha

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The thread you are in right now was created 8 days before this one below which was just an attempt to troll me

I’ll just delete mine and we’ll roll with this one. Appreciate the heads up.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Goodness gracious, a bunch of lazy, incompetent group of clowns.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yikes...

The National Football League has issued a strict set of penalties against the Miami Dolphins amid a tampering scandal, docking the team two coveted draft pick slots and suspending its owner while fining him a seven-figure penalty.

The NFL said in a press release that, though the team had not intentionally lost games as had been alleged, it had violated the league's tampering rules "on three separate occasions," specifically regarding "impermissible communications" with quarterback Tom Brady and Don Yee, the agent for the New Orleans Saints' head coach Sean Payton.

As a result, the Dolphins "will forfeit the club's first-round selection in the 2023 NFL draft and third-round selection in the 2024 NFL Draft," while team owner Stephen Ross " is suspended through October 17, 2022" and will be fined $1.5 million.

Additionally, Ross "may not attend any League meeting prior to the Annual Meeting in 2023" and "is removed from all League committees indefinitely," the league continued.

As well, Dolphins Vice Chairman Bruce Beal "may not attend any League meeting for the remainder of the 2022 season and is fined $500,000," the league said.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yikes...

The National Football League has issued a strict set of penalties against the Miami Dolphins amid a tampering scandal, docking the team two coveted draft pick slots and suspending its owner while fining him a seven-figure penalty.

The NFL said in a press release that, though the team had not intentionally lost games as had been alleged, it had violated the league's tampering rules "on three separate occasions," specifically regarding "impermissible communications" with quarterback Tom Brady and Don Yee, the agent for the New Orleans Saints' head coach Sean Payton.

As a result, the Dolphins "will forfeit the club's first-round selection in the 2023 NFL draft and third-round selection in the 2024 NFL Draft," while team owner Stephen Ross " is suspended through October 17, 2022" and will be fined $1.5 million.

Additionally, Ross "may not attend any League meeting prior to the Annual Meeting in 2023" and "is removed from all League committees indefinitely," the league continued.

As well, Dolphins Vice Chairman Bruce Beal "may not attend any League meeting for the remainder of the 2022 season and is fined $500,000," the league said.
Yep
A pretty severe spanking
Flores really burned them on the way out the door

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Yikes...

I interpret this as Flores was spot on with his accusations but the NFL didn't want to admit publicly that teams actively tank for a better draft pick order, so they decided to bring down the hammer siting an entirely different violation - but everyone involved knows what they are truly getting spanked for.

I base this on nothing.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Losing a 1st and a 3rd is huge.

So is Tom Brady in trouble as well? It takes two to tango motherfuckers.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I interpret this as Flores was spot on with his accusations but the NFL didn't want to admit publicly that teams actively tank for a better draft pick order, so they decided to bring down the hammer siting an entirely different violation - but everyone involved knows what they are truly getting spanked for.

I base this on nothing.
I thought the same thing
Some spygate burning the tapes type of thing