Sports NFL 2022-2023 Official Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The "Monday Night Football" doubleheader had been an opening-week staple on the schedule since 2006, as the late game (typically starting at 10:15 p.m. ET), featured West Coast teams. The Week 1 doubleheader was eliminated last year to feature a Week 18 doubleheader on the final Saturday of the regular season that included any team still fighting for a playoff spot or division title (both were flex games). That Saturday doubleheader will still be played in Week 18 under the new television contract.

In the new ESPN/ABC contract with the league, the annual "Monday Night Football" doubleheader was expected to make its return this season with a twist. ESPN will up its slate of games from 17 to 23 and will have three games exclusively on ABC in addition to games being played on ESPN -- so there will be three weeks of "Monday Night Football" doubleheaders in 2022 and each season after. ESPN will also have the right to flex a "Monday Night Football" matchup from Week 12 through Week 18. ESPN+ will also have an exclusive game, which will be one of the international games on the calendar.
Weird.
MNF is pretty much a captured audience. Everyone that likes football watches the game. Having 2 games on at the same time would just split the viewing audience - which I assume advertisers wouldn't like.

I'm a little surprised they haven't gone after Friday yet.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Herbert will outshine Burrow.

It's only one game but Burrow had 5 turnovers.
And still almost won the game with a late TD that should have given them the lead but the call was missed and the booth didn't review it. NFL admitted it should have been a TD. Would have bsen ballgame.

He had 2 legit INTs. The other ones were just crazy plays.

Didn't play well. No pre-season and he had an appendectomy where he lost about 20 pounds.

He'll find a gear and kick some ass. Again.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
KC Chiefs fans doing their racist chant.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I'd stick my tongue so far up Charissa Thompson's ass that if she farted I'd look like Dizzy Gillespie

1663286853053.png

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
How many INTs does Jameis Winston throw today?
I'm thinking 3.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If you bet the over in the bucs saints game, your really begging for help

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Browns lose
Steelers lose
Ravens lose

Huge opportunity for the Bengals today.