Sports NFL Insanity

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

The fifth overall pick is the best player in the entire draft class.

Insane...

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
a good backup can be the difference in a super bowl season if the starter gets dinged for a stretch
yup. one thing those DAL teams of the 90's always had was a solid, veteran QB.

Maybe Dak will think twice about holding out now when they're trying to install a new system.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
yup. one thing those DAL teams of the 90's always had was a solid, veteran QB.

Maybe Dak will think twice about holding out now when they're trying to install a new system.
he is holding out right now?
Interesting.

Dalton might actually excel with that O line and weapons if he had to.

Das better watch his shit I guess.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
he is holding out right now?
Interesting.

Dalton might actually excel with that O line and weapons if he had to.

Das better watch his shit I guess.
He has threatened it. The virtual programs are all optional so technically no hold out yet. I'm not sure he will, but it's out there.

Yup, I think Dalton could be fine with the other talent around him & could be a good mentor to Dak later. Happy with the signing. 7th rounder is a good developmental guy. QB room looks pretty good right now.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He has threatened it. The virtual programs are all optional so technically no hold out yet. I'm not sure he will, but it's out there.

Yup, I think Dalton could be fine with the other talent around him & could be a good mentor to Dak later. Happy with the signing. 7th rounder is a good developmental guy. QB room looks pretty good right now.
right on

Broncos are hopefully on the rise and could have a better season whenever that kicks off.
Super young and trimmed all locker room negative players from the super bowl era.