General NFL RB is asked by NFL team exec if his Mom is a prostitute and if he is gay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Derrius Guice, a standout RB, likely to be taken in the first 2 rounds of the draft, was interviewd by an exec of an NFL team and the guy point blank asked him these 2 questions.

Look, I get that you want to ask the guy some tough questions, maybe try to gage his character and how he responds but there has got to be a million things you can ask him to fill that box without resorting to this shit.

If I am drafting a player, and its a top prospect, I will for sure interview him and ask him tough questions and see how he answers. But asking "if your Mom working the streets, are you a homo". What the fuck? They reallly could not think of another type of question to ask him?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Who is this tool exec? The real question should have been asked right after: "Exec dude - are you looking for butt sex, or tips on how to sell your butt for sex?"

Last edited:

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Who is this tool exec? The real question should have been asked right after: Exec dude - are you looking for butt sex, or tips on how to sell your butt for sex?

It's some pos that should be fired. It's actually illegal to even ask that in regular workplaces. It's not the first time either. Dez Bryant's mom had him when she was like 13, and she I think a drug addict and also whore, they asked Dez the same thing. He was pissed. It's a lack of creativity and intelligence. There are dozens, probably more, ways you can ask prospects questions to reveal their character and composure without going that low.

It's unbelivable but true

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Derrius Guice, a standout RB, likely to be taken in the first 2 rounds of the draft, was interviewd by an exec of an NFL team and the guy point blank asked him these 2 questions.

Look, I get that you want to ask the guy some tough questions, maybe try to gage his character and how he responds but there has got to be a million things you can ask him to fill that box without resorting to this shit.

If I am drafting a player, and its a top prospect, I will for sure interview him and ask him tough questions and see how he answers. But asking "if your Mom working the streets, are you a homo". What the fuck? They reallly could not think of another type of question to ask him?
Is there an actually quote to how he worded this? Seems like an uncomfortable yet important thing to ask if he might be representing the team. If it was indeed "is your Mom working the streets, are you a homo" then yes, not the best approach.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Is there an actually quote to how he worded this? Seems like an uncomfortable yet important thing to ask if he might be representing the team. If it was indeed "is your Mom working the streets, are you a homo" then yes, not the best approach.

’It was pretty crazy," Guice said in an interview on the SiriusXM NFL show Late Hits. "Some people are really trying to get in your head and test your reaction. ... I go in one room, and a team will ask me do I like men, just to see my reaction. I go in another room, they’ll try to bring up one of my family members or something and tell me, 'Hey, I heard your mom sells herself. How do you feel about that?’ "

There is no defending this my dude. Just none. This is low and of dirtbag character. Now it seems it was not 1 but 2 different team execs from the same team. That takes this to a new level of horrible. Really is.

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I am going to sound like a cheeseball but I am very lucky to have some wonderful parents. Perfect, no one is, but they are incredible and if any person where to ask me that question, I would like to think I would keep my composure but I don't know, that is gonna likely have me getting up and addressing the matter in my way straight on.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I am going to sound like a cheeseball but I am very lucky to have some wonderful parents. Perfect, no one is, but they are incredible and if any person where to ask me that question, I would like to think I would keep my composure but I don't know, that is gonna likely have me getting up and addressing the matter in my way straight on.

Do u like men?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I think they are trying to guage his reaction to sledging. Opponent players will say shit to take you off your game, get a reaction, draw a foul in a lot of sports. I don't really follow handegg, but I can imagine that happens a lot when they face off before hugging each other.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
’It was pretty crazy," Guice said in an interview on the SiriusXM NFL show Late Hits. "Some people are really trying to get in your head and test your reaction. ... I go in one room, and a team will ask me do I like men, just to see my reaction. I go in another room, they’ll try to bring up one of my family members or something and tell me, 'Hey, I heard your mom sells herself. How do you feel about that?’ "

There is no defending this my dude. Just none. This is low and of dirtbag character. Now it seems it was not 1 but 2 different team execs from the same team. That takes this to a new level of horrible. Really is.
I'm really not too upset about something like this to be honest. I've gone through the application process for local police and fire department and they ask this kind of stuff all throughout the training and interview process just to see if you'll break or how you react. I can only imagine what something like the military put you through. These guys are trying to get a job making millions of dollars and being thrown to the public on social media, potential tv slots for ads and much more. These guys are trying to get a job making Millions of dollars and being thrown to the public, if there's any sort at all on them it will be found and thrown in their face. Better to hit them with that shit now one on one in an office space than on the field. Consider it a necessary evil.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
These guys are trying to get a job making millions of dollars and being thrown to the public on social media, potential tv slots for ads and much more. These guys are trying to get a job making Millions of dollars and being thrown to the public,

Glitch in the matrix.
Maybe stroke

Google voice error

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

M

member 3289

Do you have a source or not?

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm really not too upset about something like this to be honest. I've gone through the application process for local police and fire department and they ask this kind of stuff all throughout the training and interview process just to see if you'll break or how you react. I can only imagine what something like the military put you through. These guys are trying to get a job making millions of dollars and being thrown to the public on social media, potential tv slots for ads and much more. These guys are trying to get a job making Millions of dollars and being thrown to the public, if there's any sort at all on them it will be found and thrown in their face. Better to hit them with that shit now one on one in an office space than on the field. Consider it a necessary evil.

Football players are tough, but Police and Fireman are a much higher degree of brave and tough. Military as well. Football is a game, and this is a business. I am cool with asking those kind of tough questions, bring them on actually. There is a lot of ways than can ask tough questions and study the prospect and their response both with words and visually, without going to such a low level. I stand by that bro