NFTs of high quality posts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
You got me all wrong. I like Khamzat, but that fight exposed a lot of holes in his game. Usman's gonna eat his lunch.
Usman been hurt, dropped and all the things you say are holes are the same in usman's game.. Usman will get finished by Khamzat when they fight..

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Usman been hurt, dropped and all the things you say are holes are the same in usman's game.. Usman will get finished by Khamzat when they fight..
Khazmat's problem in that fight was that his wrestling, which is supposed to be his "thing", looked very average. Will he improve? He certainly can. But the guy who fought Burns doesn't beat Usman or Colby.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Khazmat's problem in that fight was that his wrestling, which is supposed to be his "thing", looked very average. Will he improve? He certainly can. But the guy who fought Burns doesn't beat Usman or Colby.
Average? He shot only a few times and got takedowns every time he wanted and stuffed Gilberts Takedowns like nothing.. He beat the best version of Gilbert ever, Colby's best Wins are Fighters that were coming off loss of some multiple losses.. Woodley, Maia, Masvidal all coming off losses.. Colby his third fight in the UFC the welterweight division got strangled by journeyman Warley Alves.. Khamzat only been fighting a handful of years, he's already beat 2 ranked welters in 3 UFC fights at WW.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Average? He shot only a few times and got takedowns every time he wanted and stuffed Gilberts Takedowns like nothing..
He couldn't hold Gil down and was taken down multiple times. Gil also couldn't hold him down, but he was not "stuffing" takedowns.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
You would get sued by the creators of all the memes you post but we could pay your legal fees with the proceeds from @DementedDawg’s poetic posts from years gone by.
Polish_20201020_031416435.jpg

I do make some of my own ya know...
Polish_20201014_231408061.png

Also, If you keep quiet I will let you come over and play the Xbox games I plan on buying with the money...
Polish_20201207_182523528.png

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He couldn't hold Gil down and was taken down multiple times. Gil also couldn't hold him down, but he was not "stuffing" takedowns.
Lol you're def trolling he didn't take Khamzat down.. This place has gone to trolling more than actual conversation anymore

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Lol you're def trolling he didn't take Khamzat down.. This place has gone to trolling more than actual conversation anymore
They didn't score as takedowns because Khamzat didn't stay down, but Burns was wrestling with Khamzat without fear.

It's also hilarious to just go "Oh, you don't agree with my outlandish statements? You're a troll!!!!"

Last edited:

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
They didn't score as takedowns because Khamzat didn't stay down, but Burns was wrestling with Khamzat without fear.

It's also hilarious to just go "Oh, you don't agree with my outlandish statements? You're a troll!!!!"
The fact you imply he out Wrestled Khamzat is why I said that you must be trolling..

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
You obviously don't know how wrestling works or what a takedown is.. Khamzat stuffed his takedowns doi need to get the footage? And of course he wasn't in fear he's a world class fighter, he wanted a sub... The fact you think he was even close to scoring a takedown and said Gil wasn't taken down is why I said that.. You can't debate facts.
I don't believe I said Gil wasn't taken down. I said Khamzat did nothing with his takedowns. It's kind of hilarious that you're trying to lecture me about "Not knowing what I'm looking at" as you brag about a fight that a lot of people thought he lost. The guy who all week was advertised as "He hasn't even really been hit!!!" Got outstruck, ffs.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Where was he taken down multiple times? What fight were you watching

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I don't believe I said Gil wasn't taken down. I said Khamzat did nothing with his takedowns. It's kind of hilarious that you're trying to lecture me about "Not knowing what I'm looking at" as you brag about a fight that a lot of people thought he lost. The guy who all week was advertised as "He hasn't even really been hit!!!" Got outstruck, ffs.

You said out wrestled, look at your posts

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015

I'm referring to your assessment of the grappling and Khamzat being taken down multiple times which he hasn't been taken down once . It's hilarious you keep contracting yourself is what's comical..IDC what ppl think about the decision we weren't discussing that, we are discussing the fact you are making shit up as you go.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
You said out wrestled, look at your posts
I said his wrestling looked very average even though it's supposed to be his best weapon

I'm referring to your assessment of the grappling and Khamzat being taken down multiple times which he hasn't been taken down once .
It's very possible I'm misremembering Gil's takedown attempts. I have no problem conceding that.

IDC what ppl think about the decision we weren't discussing that,
This interaction began when you got butthurt that I pointed out that fight was his worst perfomance thus far.

we are discussing the fact you are making shit up as you go.
No. We're discussing Khamzat's incredibly entertaining, but ultimately underwhelming performance against Burns. You seem convinced, and telling anyone who will listen, that he's Khabib 2.0. Meanwhile he just had a much closer fight than anything Khabib ever had.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I said his wrestling looked very average even though it's supposed to be his best weapon

It's very possible I'm misremembering Gil's takedown attempts. I have no problem conceding that.

This interaction began when you got butthurt that I pointed out that fight was his worst perfomance thus far.

No. We're discussing Khamzat's incredibly entertaining, but ultimately underwhelming performance against Burns. You seem convinced, and telling anyone who will listen, that he's Khabib 2.0. Meanwhile he just had a much closer fight than anything Khabib ever had.
Khamzat 1.0, Fight of the year, he'll SMESH COLBY then We'll see what you say then.