VID Ngannou shares his thoughts on Trump immigration policy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Another clueless man, although you can't be upset about it. All they've got is MSM pumping in their ears, you can't expect a clear understanding, particularly with the language barrier and a bunch of parrots around you.

Anybody know EXACTLY what Ariel & Ngannou are talking about in regards to the immigration policy, or if they even appear to be on the same page with the topic?

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Ariel is a flaming lib Trump hater.

Notice also how he has comments disabled on that vid, something they never do. He knows he'll get pwned by Trump supporters.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
Anyone else surprised by how Ariel towers over Ngannou? Helwani the future HW champ!!!

:smiley:

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
You mean camaroon where he was forced into child labor working in mines? Or Cameroon where he had to leave because he had no chance at a future there?
That covers it 100% completely. Only liberal morons can't see this. I love how he only reps the countries he had to leave to make money.

M

member 3289

Ariel is a flaming lib Trump hater.

Notice also how he has comments disabled on that vid, something they never do. He knows he'll get pwned by Trump supporters.
Trolled more likely. Gotta give it to Trumptards, they take social media trolling to another level

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Ariel should ask Stipe what he thinks about these immigrants trying to steal his job.

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
Did he say he didn't come to America because he loved it and wanted to go there but because he had to for a better opportunity? Or did I hear that wrong?

Seems like a nice guy and hits like a truck but if he doesn't like it in the west, he has a lot of money now, he can move back to Camaroon and help his fellow countrymen out. Surely more can be done while actually living there.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
When (((Ariel))) shows his political leanings, a "victimized" bleading heart liberal, it makes me want to vomit.