Ngannou tested for COVID-19, may fight at UFC 249

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Francis Ngannou says the UFC had him tested for COVID-19 as the promotion presses forward with plans for UFC 249 and beyond.

UFC President Dana White has insisted that UFC 249: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Tony Ferguson will go on. White also has ambitions to host all subsequent cards, as well as rescheduling three cancelled Fight Night events. Ngannou was expected to headline the now-postponed Fight Night event against Jairzinho Rozenstruik on March 28.

“There is a chance that I can be fighting on that card, but they have to settle everything down,” Ngannou said of UFC 249 when speaking with Submission Radio. “Like, for now, it seems like…

Francis Ngannou: UFC ‘got me tested for the COVID-19,’ may fight at UFC 249

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Dana said he's building a super card for Khabib / Ferguson.

I'm guessing he's going to jam up all the missed main events into that card~ which would be awesome but kind of worried about everyone's safety...

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Dana said he's building a super card for Khabib / Ferguson.

I'm guessing he's going to jam up all the missed main events into that card~ which would be awesome but kind of worried about everyone's safety...
I wouldn't worry about everyone's safety, mate, because it's not happening.

You're just watching a bald retard's ego melt down in real time. You won't be watching any live fights on April 18.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I wouldn't worry about everyone's safety, mate, because it's not happening.

You're just watching a bald retard's ego melt down in real time. You won't be watching any live fights on April 18.
Yea I’d be fookin selfish if I was hoping there will be fights on April 18th.

something like this...