Sports NHL: 2017-2018 Banter ..Lets get Rollin!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Season Underway, Big Colorado Avalanche Fan, will be posting all NHL related info here.

October 5th 2017
@New York

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
This Post will be updated to follow the scoring

[Col] Avs take a 1-0 lead over the Rangers in the 1st with a Matt Duchane goal!

[Col] Rantanen scores on the powerplay for the Avs ...9 mins remaining in the 1st.

Avs leading 2-0 in New York

[NYR] Zibanejad scores for the Rangers with 2 min left in 1st ...2-1 Avs lead.

[NYR] Zibanejad scores again on the powerplay with 2 seconds left to tie the game up!

2nd Period

[Col] Tyson Barrier goal around 2 min mark to give the Avs a 3-2 lead

3rd Period

[Col] Empty Net Goal with 2.6 seconds remaining by Gabrial Landeskog

Avs Win 4-2!

1-0-0

Last edited:

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Grew up an Oiler fan. Big year for them this year. McDavid will get about 120 points this season I think. The Oilers should finish first in the west, hopefully.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Grew up an Oiler fan. Big year for them this year. McDavid will get about 120 points this season I think. The Oilers should finish first in the west, hopefully.
Oilers and Maple Leafs both young and looking deadly.

Hope Drake Cagiula does big things for you guys.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Rantanen scores on the powerplay for the Avs ...9 mins remaining in the 1st.

Avs leading 2-0 in New York

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
How bout those Leafs :)
Auston with 3 points
Marleau with his 1st goal as a leaf

Hungry young team
Watch out

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Leafs hung 7 on the Jets. This is the most talented team we’ve had in my lifetime.
How bout those Leafs :)
Auston with 3 points
Marleau with his 1st goal as a leaf

Hungry young team
Watch out
Who ever has been running your Leafs front office the past few years is amazing, has picked up some elite young talent that is already producing big numbers....

Leafs fans have something to be excited about for at least the next 5 years.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Who ever has been running your Leafs front office the past few years is amazing, has picked up some elite young talent that is already producing big numbers....

Ya man
Shanny as president
Lamarillo as gm
And Babcock as coach

It doesn't get much better than that

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

It’s the first time we’ve had young elite talent. For as long as I can remember the team has been middle of the road talent fleshed out with high priced big name free agents nearing the end of their careers. We finally have a young core to build around and for fans to invest in.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I love seeing the Oilers having such a good team too. The fans deserve it. I remember the first time seeing McDavid play in a Canadian Juniors game. It was so strange watching one guy so clearly faster than everyone else. He moves like no one else. TSN just aired this tonight.
Is McDavid the fastest player in NHL history with the puck?
It is shocking seeing him pick up the puck and drive towards opponents. His speed is something I've never seen before.

Lemieux had power and stick handling, Bure had speed but not like McDavid. His ability to turn on his speed in a few small strides must haunt defenders.

To me, McDavid is the best player since Lemieux was drafted. When it's all said and done Connor won't touch Gretzky's records because the game has changed so much but he will eventually become so dominant that we will see 100 assist years and 150+ point seasons.

He's years away from his prime at this point. Scary thought.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I love seeing the Oilers having such a good team too. The fans deserve it. I remember the first time seeing McDavid play in a Canadian Juniors game. It was so strange watching one guy so clearly faster than everyone else. He moves like no one else. TSN just aired this tonight.
Is McDavid the fastest player in NHL history with the puck?
He's the definition of Elite
So fucking smart with the puck too

Some of those rushes they showed remind me of a young Bure but mcdavid is even smarter with the puck and has more power in his stride which helps him get to top speed even quicker

Oilers and Leafs are by far the 2 most fun teams in the league to watch imo

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
He's the definition of Elite
So fucking smart with the puck too

Some of those rushes they showed remind me of a young Bure but mcdavid is even smarter with the puck and has more power in his stride which helps him get to top speed even quicker

Oilers and Leafs are by far the 2 most fun teams in the league to watch imo
He’s not on the same level as McDavid of course, but I love watching Mitch Marner play. He’s a great skater, and he’s always looking to break out for a big play.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Avs Vs. Devils Start time 1pm"
I'm watching the game against nj and it is not going well for the avs
They need anybody other of than Bernier
Lost 4-1, Bernier made some pretty crazy saves..took on a lot of shots..The Defense went M.I.A that game.

Bernier is he #2 behind Varlomav who will take most starts

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I wish I had access to hockey here in the uk without having to add yet another channel to the package