Sports NHL: 2017-2018 Banter ..Lets get Rollin!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Colorado Avalanche Nathan MacKinnon took a stick to the eye in the 1st period ...didn't look good...hope he doesn't lose his eye.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Yep
Austin Matthews is pretty awesome.
dont forget that beautiful saucer pass from Nylander though.

Fucking leafs have a pretty awesome young core : Matthews, Marner and Nylander.
Habs dont have much,

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
anyone see the canucks vs jets game the other day.....

thats right hardly anyone did

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
anyone see the canucks vs jets game the other day.....

thats right hardly anyone did
What happened to the Canucks, just a few years ago they were at the top and had Luongo in Goal with Schneider backing him
Up...did the front office purge all their talent in hopes of starting fresh?

Toronto and Edmonton are the two teams who have done an amazing job scouting young talent and building a program for the future..both teams are on th edge of greatness.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
What happened to the Canucks, just a few years ago they were at the top and had Luongo in Goal with Schneider backing him
Up...did the front office purge all their talent in hopes of starting fresh?

Toronto and Edmonton are the two teams who have done an amazing job scouting young talent and building a program for the future..both teams are on th edge of greatness.
I think the biggest problem with the canucks is that the owner is to involved.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
sucks because I've always been a Canuck fan. I just cant get behind them anymore because of the fan base, Riots, fighting other fans at games. I was with a friend who is a die hard Flyers fan at a game and got into a huge scrap because someone out of no where came up and picked a fight with him.

I'm just glad to have hockey back oh man I love hockey, anyone playing nhl18 on PS4?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
sucks because I've always been a Canuck fan. I just cant get behind them anymore because of the fan base, Riots, fighting other fans at games. I was with a friend who is a die hard Flyers fan at a game and got into a huge scrap because someone out of no where came up and picked a fight with him.

I'm just glad to have hockey back oh man I love hockey, anyone playing nhl18 on PS4?

How do you like 18?

I still play 17 online - level 60..not sure if I'm going to buy 18

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
How do you like 18?

I still play 17 online - level 60..not sure if I'm going to buy 18
It's pretty good, I like the direction they went this year giving you more challenges and things to do offline. HUT is better because it's not directed at spending money so much as it was earlier years. I'm liking 3v3 in eashl it's just more arcadey and fun which eashl should be.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Tell your boy Brett Burns to start lighting the lamp I need some production out of him for my fantasy hockey team.
I have to say this. Do you recall how nasty you were to me at the other place? Not quite Weinstein nasty but not far off. You accused me of all sorts of gender shit, which here, thankfully, has never been brought into contention.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
I have to say this. Do you recall how nasty you were to me at the other place? Not quite Weinstein nasty but not far off. You accused me of all sorts of gender shit, which here, thankfully, has never been brought into contention.
#fake news

Never interacted with you @the otherside

But I do admit being confused about your sexuality here ..still have no clue if you are a male or a female.

Human or chatbot

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
ESPN has the Leafs #1 in their power rankings. I’m crying like a baby, it feels so surreal. I never thought I’d see this day. Maybe my children’s children, but not me.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
ESPN has the Leafs #1 in their power rankings. I’m crying like a baby, it feels so surreal. I never thought I’d see this day. Maybe my children’s children, but not me.

30+ years a die hard Leafs fan and this is one of the best full teams I have ever seen us put out

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
i take it he's a major reason for the downfall of the Canucks these past few years?
In some ways yes
They should have traded the Sedins while they had some value and get great assets or draft choices.
They didn't do that ... so you're going to get a few years of shitty teams. Get ready.
I know I'm set in Montreal for mediocrity. Team management just doesn't want to rebuild. Patching up is what they like to do. They're pretty much sold out every day why should they change the formula?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
30+ years a die hard Leafs fan and this is one of the best full teams I have ever seen us put out
Definitely the most elite core of young talent we've had in my lifetime. I mean we've a had a few elite players in their primes Sundin/Gilmour /Clark, and a few who were on their last legs Lindros/Mogilny/Leetch and then going back to Sittler, but we've never had an identity like this.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Definitely the most elite core of young talent we've ever had in my lifetime. I mean we've a had a few elite players in their primes Sundin/Gilmour /Clark, and a few who were on their last legs Lindros/Mogilny/Leetch and then going back to Sittler, but we've never had an identity like this.
Clark is my favorite leaf ever and the clark/Gilmore years were my favorite but this team gels together even better
Check this out

View: https://twitter.com/PDwhoa/status/918518670703366146

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I assume you've seen this, but it gives me goose bumps everytime I watch it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7XgYSoK1go
Wendel Clark.
You guys got a boner for him don't you?
That's fucked up really.
He was ok. Not great.

One of the worst trades ever : Sundin for Clark. Pierre page should have been fired.
Any gm trading up talent such as Sundin for 'grit' should be fired for that matter.
Bergevin should be too after this season regardless if it gets better or not.

God nhl hockey management is filled with uneducated dinosaurs aka 'ex-players who know the game'. TF not. It's a pathetic country club.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I assume you've seen this, but it gives me goose bumps everytime I watch it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7XgYSoK1go
Yes i have but still had to watch it all, goosebumps is the right word
Him and Probert had some fucking classic fights
I still remember the shot that took Joseph's mask off like it was yesterday (My grandmother used to babysit Curtis)
And him coming in to knock mcsorley around after the piece of shit jumped and landed an elbow on Gilmore will be a classic Leafs moment forever