Sports [NHL]Cocksuckas Fire Don Cherry!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Hockey icon Cherry fired for immigrant comments

I’m not Canadian but what he says is true ..

Cherry, 85, used his "Coach's Corner" segment on "Hockey Night In Canada" to criticize individuals who didn't wear poppy pins leading up the nation's Remembrance Day. The pins are sold by veterans groups and are worn to symbolically honor those who served.

"I live in Mississauga [Ontario]. Very few people wear the poppy. Downtown Toronto, forget it. Nobody wears the poppy. ... Now you go to the small cities. You people ... that come here, whatever it is -- you love our way of life. You love our milk and honey. At least you can pay a couple bucks for a poppy or something like that. These guys paid for your way of life that you enjoy in Canada. These guys paid the biggest price for that," Cherry said.

Cherry would not take back what he said.

"I know what I said and I meant it,"

Cherry told the Toronto Sun after he was fired.

"Everybody in Canada should wear a poppy to honor our fallen soldiers."

He added to the newspaper that:

“To keep my job, I cannot be turned into a tamed robot."

——————————-

There is an agenda on a Global Scale going down right now ...they are slowly enslaving the World ...

Think about Cherry’s final comments “To keep my job, I cannot be turned into a tamed robot.”

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
this is #1 bullshit. don cherry is a national treasure
Not only a National Treasure for Canada but a treasure to the World of Hockey across the Globe as Cherry brought a unique enthusiasm and truth to the sport of Hockey..

As an America I too will miss what Don brought to Hockey.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Not only a National Treasure for Canada but a treasure to the World of Hockey across the Globe as Cherry brought a unique enthusiasm and truth to the sport of Hockey..

As an America I too will miss what Don brought to Hockey.
don cherry got fired by cbc and tsn too. he will be back

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
That old kook had to go. I don’t know if Don Cherry posts here, but Don if you’re reading this, you’re too dumb to use the massive platform you have to spout your drunk old man ideas. Stick to hockey. Your coaches corner has become like giving my dumb uncle 5 minutes to give political speeches to the entire country. Suck my tiny dick you shit nosed ass clown.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That old kook had to go. I don’t know if Don Cherry posts here, but Don if you’re reading this, you’re too dumb to use the massive platform you have to spout your drunk old man ideas. Stick to hockey. Your coaches corner has become like giving my dumb uncle 5 minutes to give political speeches to the entire country. Suck my tiny dick you shit nosed ass clown.
you didnt buy a poppy did you?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Lol @ hockey.
Lol @ "you people".
Of course he had to go.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I bought two so far because I lost one
i used to be one of those cadets selling poppies back in the day., i have had the same poppy for about 5 years but i still give all my change to those kids when i see them

M

member 1013

i used to be one of those cadets selling poppies back in the day., i have had the same poppy for about 5 years but i still give all my change to those kids when i see them
I am under 70 so i don’t carry change

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i hope ezra give don cherry his own show on the rebel just to watch the salty pinko tears flow