Sports Nhl playoffs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Is it bad to become a Knights fan? We don’t have hockey here and I like the sport. Usually side with the Bruins because I’ve actually seen them play. This dude that’s on the short list of people I actually hate constantly gets salty over the Knights winning and I’ve decided I’ll become a fan lol. It can’t be bandwagon jumping if I do t have a “team” and it’s their inaugural season... right?

Used to go to Baton Rouge Kingfish and Louisiana Ice Gators games all the time.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Vegas will have a ton of people jumping on the bandwagon. I remember Colorado winning the cup in their first year after relocation and everyone was an Avalanche fan all of a sudden.

Spidermoore

Oct 19, 2015
I definitely want Washington to win now. I don’t hate the Vegas Golden Knights but I think (even before this series) that it would be a mockery of the league for an expansion team to win the cup in their very first year.

I like Marc Andre Fleury though.

M

member 3289

I definitely want Washington to win now. I don’t hate the Vegas Golden Knights but I think (even before this series) that it would be a mockery of the league for an expansion team to win the cup in their very first year.

I like Marc Andre Fleury though.
Isn't Tampa up 3-2 in that series?

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Vegas will have a ton of people jumping on the bandwagon. I remember Colorado winning the cup in their first year after relocation and everyone was an Avalanche fan all of a sudden.
I just think it’s hilarious when the fan of another team jumps ship. I’m sort of neutral as a hockey fan. I’ve seen Carolina and Boston play before, but never was a fan of either.

M

member 3289

It'll be worse than when the Heat had LeBron, Wade, and Bosh. Everyone who knew nothing about basketball suddenly became a diehard fan

It's weird that they can get to the finals in year 1 yet the Leafs' best showing was making the semi-finals in 93.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I just think it’s hilarious when the fan of another team jumps ship. I’m sort of neutral as a hockey fan. I’ve seen Carolina and Boston play before, but never was a fan of either.
If you don't actually have a team, there's no shame in getting in on Vegas.

I have one Leafs fan buddy who tries to claim Pittsburgh, and a Habs fan buddy who tried claiming Detroit when they were hot 10 years ago. Couple of cock smokers

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Ovekchin is to Gretzky what LeBron is to Jordan. Both are greatly talented, but neither will ever be the GOAT.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Back at it
I love nhl playoffs
Tv recorded game 1 of a certain series and I love how they want to kill each other