Sports Nhl playoffs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The dudes at CBC point the fact that Babcock likes to roll his lines.
It's true, he did that when he was in Detroit... with a stacked club ...
It could well be his demise...
The roll of the lines didn't seem to include Matthews for about 12 minutes in the third period though, Matthews is strange object to have a weird coaches thing over though I find.

Never did understand coaches though ;)

Spidermoore

Oct 19, 2015
What the heck is going on in SJ/VGK game! I was going to bed since it was 3-0 for VGK in the 3rd period, then I noticed it was 4-3 for SJ, then it was tied and going to OT!

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
For the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback...

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What the heck is going on in SJ/VGK game! I was going to bed since it was 3-0 for VGK in the 3rd period, then I noticed it was 4-3 for SJ, then it was tied and going to OT!
I don't ever recall seeing anything like this in my lifetime of watching NHL hockey. A freak five minute major call on Cody Eakin resulted in a fired up San Jose squad scoring four goals in four minutes and ultimately walking away with a series they were bound to lose.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I don't ever recall seeing anything like this in my lifetime of watching NHL hockey. A freak five minute major call on Cody Eakin resulted in a fired up San Jose squad scoring four goals in four minutes and ultimately walking away with a series they were bound to lose.
Most amazing thing I've ever witnessed. After the 2nd Vegas goal I thought we were done. Then the fucking lame ass penalty and we score 4 goals in 5 mins. The heartbreaking tying goal with like 40 seconds. The game winning goal in like the final 2 minutes of 1st overtime. If I was ever to have a heart attack it was tonight...

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Most amazing thing I've ever witnessed. After the 2nd Vegas goal I thought we were done. Then the fucking lame ass penalty and we score 4 goals in 5 mins. The heartbreaking tying goal with like 40 seconds. The game winning goal in like the final 2 minutes of 1st overtime. If I was ever to have a heart attack it was tonight...
I was rooting for Vegas myself, but really only to try to run the table 8-0 on my series winners predictions, I was 6 for 8 with two left to go before this game, haha. Oh well.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Lol what?!??

I just woke up and saw your post ...thought for sure Vegas had it wrapped up...time to go check the scores.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Holy shit, Sharks pulled it off!

Would have preferred the Avs face Vegas - Sharks have the physical advantage and now some crazy momentum coming off that comeback win for the ages.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Wow! One of the greatest comebacks ever - all after Pavelski got crosschecked to the ice and bleeding from his head the Sharks came together and got it back for their boy Pavelski! Team work at its finest!!

The injury:

The comeback:

Game 7 Overtime Winner!

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Logan Cougure on what Thornton said after the Pavelski injury:

“Tough to see, man," forward Logan Couture said. "Real tough to see. But you've got to give credit to [Thornton]. As soon as we got to that bench, he said, 'You guys go out and you get ... three goals right now.' And I mean, when a guy that's played 20 years orders you around like that, bosses you around, you've got to go do it, so we did. We got four."

Last edited:

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Logan Cougure on what Thornton said after the Pavelski injury:

“Tough to see, man," forward Logan Couture said. "Real tough to see. But you've got to give credit to [Thornton]. As soon as we got to that bench, he said, 'You guys go out and you get ... three goals right now.' And I mean, when a guy that's played 20 years orders you around like that, bosses you around, you've got to go do it, so we did. We got four."
Love them both. Logan Couture is my favorite player ever since Patty Marleau left us for Toronto. He was on his game last night and it was a thing of beauty. First time in my life I had tears in my eyes. From feeling hopeless and nauseous to being on heart attack alert to absolute joy all in a span of a few hours

:cheers:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Love them both. Logan Couture is my favorite player ever since Patty Marleau left us for Toronto. He was on his game last night and it was a thing of beauty. First time in my life I had tears in my eyes. From feeling hopeless and nauseous to being on heart attack alert to absolute joy all in a span of a few hours

:cheers:
Yeah that was an amazing comeback - that’s a game you show your kids and show them why you never give up!

Pretty damn inspiring seeing them lose Pavelski to that hit then the team coming together to make that dramatic comeback...

I can see why you nearly had a heart attacking! ..lol!

Enjoy the win buddy, cause the Avs are about to come spank dat ass!

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
This thread is dead compared to yesterday. I guess that's what happens when there isn't a Canadian team playing lol

M

member 3289

I'm bored at work so I was googling NHL fan bases and found an interesting map of the most popular teams in different states and Canadian provinces:

Sex Chicken @Queen Ronda would you say this is fairly accurate for Canada?

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Yep. That’s accurate. There are some small regional teams in Canada, but anyone who cares about the game bleeds blue and white.
Bwahahaha
Habs fan will disagree.
Maple leafs fan can only dream.
Enjoy your team while you can.
Mediocrity is coming soon with marners departure. ;)