Society Nick Cannon says Jews aren't Semites and white people lack compassion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He’s probably sitting there in his tweed vest drinking tea from a Cup and saucer, laughing haughtily at the thought of blacks having culture. Disgusting.
I feel like that's something Hitler or Nick Cannon would do.

M

member 1013

kneeblock @kneeblock here is a centre at the university of Pennsylvania you can go to and learn about black culture:

Makuu: The Black Cultural Center is a nexus of academic, professional and personal growth for University of Pennsylvania students interested in Black culture and the African Diaspora. Through advising, leadership development, network facilitation, and cultural programming, we expand student access to the University's resources, enhancing our campus and global communities.

You are welcome.

You too MartyLife @MartyLife

T

The Big Guy

kneeblock @kneeblock here is a centre at the university of Pennsylvania you can go to and learn about black culture:

Makuu: The Black Cultural Center is a nexus of academic, professional and personal growth for University of Pennsylvania students interested in Black culture and the African Diaspora. Through advising, leadership development, network facilitation, and cultural programming, we expand student access to the University's resources, enhancing our campus and global communities.

You are welcome.
Why are the black people so aggressive to the jews lately?

What did you do to them bro? Every week it's a new black guy talking bad about the joose. They even had a bunch of hate crimes in NY this year. That's like the joose main headquarters!

M

member 1013

Why are the black people so aggressive to the jews?

I demand you explain this treason to me. Every week it's a new black guy talking bad about the joose. They even had a bunch of hate crimes in NY this year. That's like the joose main headquarters!
It’s not really a thing here in Canada so I was a bit taken aback myself. Research is leading me to suggest it’s the influence of the Nation of Islam cult.