VID Nick Diaz and GSP fight on craziest conference call ever!!!

• Thread starter Morpheushasleftthebuilding
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is classic.

"I hope so..Motherfucker. If I had that kind of money I would have people pampering me the fuck up."

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This is classic.

"I hope so..Motherfucker. If I had that kind of money I would have people pampering me the fuck up."
Greatest line on a conference call ever. Might use it on the con call that I have in an hour.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Lol the only thing better is the pre fight press conf.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaChWGzqKY4

The infamous wolf tickets rant. Condit was not asked a single question. Hendricks maybe asked 1. This was the Nick Diaz show

Man I wish he'd fight more often. Love that dude. The anticipation for this fight was nuts. I wish the fight itself was a little more exciting. Both guys seemed flat.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Lol the only thing better is the pre fight press conf.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaChWGzqKY4

The infamous wolf tickets rant. Condit was not asked a single question. Hendricks maybe asked 1. This was the Nick Diaz show

Man I wish he'd fight more often. Love that dude. The anticipation for this fight was nuts. I wish the fight itself was a little more exciting. Both guys seemed flat.
Nick breaks the shit down with serious truth bombs flying at the 11:30 mark.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

something epic must be on this forum.
ok, wholeheartedly admit this is the first time i've heard this............fuc-ing laughing throughout the whole thing..........love the exasperated/defeated, yet honest reporter who jumped in at about 6:23..........good stuff

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
does anyone have access/can provide access to that video where he was smoking weed while on, what i believe to be this conference call?

SickEye

"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If you guys haven't seen this, you must!