Nick Diaz arrested for domestic battery by strangulation in Vegas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017

Nick Diaz has been arrested following an alleged domestic violence incident Thursday evening in Las Vegas.

A person within the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department identified Nickolas R. Diaz, 34, who is listed in an online in-custody search for the Clark County Detention Center, as UFC fighter Nick Diaz. The person spoke to MMAjunkie on condition of anonymity because the person wasn’t authorized to speak on the matter.

Diaz has been charged with felony domestic battery by strangulation, as well as misdemeanor domestic battery for the alleged incident.

Officer Larry Hadfield of the LVMPD office of public information told MMAjunkie that the alleged victim was female. Hadfield said officers responded to a call and were dispatched to a Las Vegas residence at approximately 7:20 p.m. PT.

The person with knowledge of the case told MMAjunkie that 12 units were dispatched to the scene, the alleged victim was transported to a local hospital and Diaz was combative with officers during his arrest.

Diaz’s bail was set at $18,000. He remains in custody and cannot post bail until after a court hearing scheduled for Saturday at 9 a.m.

Nick Diaz arrested for alleged domestic violence in Las Vegas (updated)

In-Custody Names

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

when this post was made I was thinking bar fight FYI with some dude

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He really needs to smoke some weed and chill out.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why is it I'm subconsciously looking for Nate's name right after Nick's on the rap sheet?

If he laid one FINGER on Tiny House Girl...:mad::leftright:

M

member 3289

She probably left her bath towel hanging over the shower rod instead of hanging it on the towel rack where it belongs.

Fukn annoys the shit out of me when my wife does that...

M

member 3289

In all seriousness, this is the most fighting Nick has done in the past 6 years.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Race: White.

LOL Clearly got the wrong guy/.

Ese!

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I did not know his name was spelled that way and that he is white.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Im quite devestated by this.

Ha ha, Big John must’ve been in his ear “its on you!” Ha, right gang? Ha ha ehhhh

Sep 21, 2017
Domestic violence ... does not apply to random street fights.

Nevada Code section 33.018: Domestic Violence

In Nevada, domestic violence can only occur between the following people:

• Spouses or former spouses
  • People related by blood or marriage
  • People who live together or previously lived together
  • People who have or previously had a "dating relationship"
  • People who have a child in common, or
  • A person (or any other person who has been appointed custodian or legal guardian of a child) and their minor child

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
Thank fuck chael stopped bringing him on his podcast......he annoys the fuck out of me
Yeah generally I don't mind him on podcasts when he drops the gimmick, but the shtick gets old quick. His old podcast the Filthy FRB Show with Tom Lawlor was actually pretty great and level headed